PDA

View Full Version : Ptc/ptp ?

Ryuzaki
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Is anyone here using PTP or PTC (not a hybrid like paidverts,digadz etc (you pay 1 USD you get 1.55 USD) just pure PTC ?

I dont mean this bad or something just curious
If you are using it how much are you earning per week ?
And why are you using it ?

Tatsumi
04-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Neobux - 15$ Week
For little income.

Ryuzaki
04-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Neobux - 15$ Week
For little income.

How much reffs ? Invested in it ? How long are you doing it ? Do you ONLY click ads there ? (just wanna discuss :troll: )

medsamy
04-30-2015, 04:03 PM
i'am using MCplugin with ptc site never have time to click by hand, so i have been paid many times with legit one , but it seems today that new ptc site never lives more than 4-5 months, i think they just use the script and a sheep domain and hosting to win clicks from members as Ponzi ones, so never trust ptc and just use it in auto and never take the hard work to look after ref there.

Ryuzaki
04-30-2015, 04:16 PM
i'am using MCplugin with ptc site never have time to click by hand, so i have been paid many times with legit one , but it seems today that new ptc site never lives more than 4-5 months, i think they just use the script and a sheep domain and hosting to win clicks from members as Ponzi ones, so never trust ptc and just use it in auto and never take the hard work to look after ref there.

I am not using any PTC and never will be using i am just curious how much members here are using PTC

medsamy
04-30-2015, 04:19 PM
its the first and easy way for newbies with internet making money, and i always have feeling to ptc sites with witch i earn my 1st $s

Angemon
04-30-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm using Moved Permanently (http://goo.gl/uA8wWS) and I earn like 2.5$ per day with few refs

medsamy
04-30-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm using Moved Permanently (http://goo.gl/uA8wWS) and I earn like 2.5$ per day with few refs

she have to try it , surely she will be reach enough to go far away from the ghetto :cool2:

Co0oL
04-30-2015, 05:53 PM
When I used to do ptc, I started with almost 0.1$ a week, Didnt even know there is any other potential earning ways.
started to use vpn and proxies and boosted my earnings to 7$ a week (complete autopilot using bots)
thenn started to buy RR instead of DR and stopped using the bot and started to make 7$ a week by clicking 4 ads a day (r3kt), it was a good stable earnings to be honest spending 2 mins a day, till the site wentdown.

Ussagui
04-30-2015, 06:02 PM
atm i'm using nothing and wait to my VPS time goes out, sell oto websync ht account and maby aquit "online earning" because i suck with that always i get something i got banned or got any other problem (reports etc) ... fk this sh*t -.-'
oh wel i leat i learn how to have free VPS what is nice xD and usefull one day ... maby ...
now i will start learning Unity :)

Pikachu
04-30-2015, 08:00 PM
My first PTC was ptcircle.. It was a big business and you could Make a lot of money (Talking about 200-600$ a month). But every month there was a problem and after They shutdown without announcement (Thank god at least i received My money :cool: )