PDA

View Full Version : High School Relationships? Are they serious?

kannss
04-29-2015, 01:52 AM
If I can't date this girl that I really want and have wanted for months I'm not going to date anyone in HS, or just hold off. 99% of HS relationships never end up lasting anyway, so I think I'm done here. It's a long story but regardless I'm going to shoot for her and hopefully I'll get a positive response.

What do you think? HS Relationships?

Ussagui
04-29-2015, 03:07 AM
kannssDude ... Dont worry about the girl stuff ;)

Ryuzaki
04-29-2015, 05:47 AM
How old are you ?

Einhver
04-29-2015, 09:01 AM
Say with flowers! :love:

ernis45
04-29-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm 18y old. Have a girlfriend for some time now. I think it's true love and I'm not going to release her from my tight hug :3

Ryuzaki
04-29-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm 18y old. Have a girlfriend for some time now. I think it's true love and I'm not going to release her from my tight hug :3

Sweet dream you have there .. I know how are you feeling, enjoy it while you can .. Sadly it will end you are still too young for this mate .. I know about what i am talking

Co0oL
04-29-2015, 07:49 PM

Sweet dream you have there .. I know how are you feeling, enjoy it while you can .. Sadly it will end you are still too young for this mate .. I know about what i am talking
Pretty wrong over here Ryu.

A friend of mine had a relation with a girl since high school and they are engaged now (after a out 5 years relationship or even know)
if you think you have met your other half, Dont let go of it otherwise, you will regret it your whole life!

Ryuzaki
04-29-2015, 07:54 PM
Pretty wrong over here Ryu.

A friend of mine had a relation with a girl since high school and they are engaged now (after a out 5 years relationship or even know)
if you think you have met your other half, Dont let go of it otherwise, you will regret it your whole life!

1 in 10000 your friend just got lucky

Bun4ld1m
04-29-2015, 08:15 PM
HS Realtionships are really fun and sweet. But mostly "somehow" it ends. I hope yours last tho :D Give it a shot even tho youre rejected its not the end of life :D u'll probably wont even see almost non of your HS friends later on :D

Ussagui
04-29-2015, 10:24 PM

hmmm i had my GF since my 18 - 19 we well make 6 years in few months ... It all depend on "what kind of guy you are" and "what kind of girld do you have" ;)

sanjaro
04-30-2015, 08:48 AM
What i can say is that you can try, have fun, get nice experiences from this relationship, but don't expect that this will last forever. (Chances are like 5% XD) If you will break up with her, it's totally fine, i'm sure there will be 1000 girls better than this one you've met. Actually i've met my girlfriend in HS by huge accident and we know eachother now for 3 years, even if she lives 200 km away from me right now we visit eachother every weekend or free days. (PS: Love-distance relationship are kinda shit, but you know love is love XDDD)
Anyways don't attach yourself to girls, live your life they are not most important part of your existence and remember bro especially in this age girls are not really patient, trustworthy or whatever, they like to betray, drink and smoke, depends who you'll met of course, so be prepared to face many weird situations and sometimes even hurtful situations :) Good luck in your highschool life! Enjoy it man.

ernis45
05-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Not nice Ryu... I'm positive that this is my true love, I'm not idiot and know that time changes everything, but it is not necessary for the worse...

onsali20
05-13-2015, 04:46 PM
They're basically shit bro, they are whores and dont count and they like are too small yet,.

IVLordStorm
05-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Depending on the persons this could turn out well but mostly this goes to crap :p

If you fall in love with each other, and you stay the same person, than why not? :)
If you fall in love with each other and you both change throughout the years ... well figure it out, co-op with it or it will end :p

btw: is this your first love?

shamanth7
07-18-2015, 07:04 AM
fuckk girl in high school and leave don't turn back bro

uzumaki258
07-18-2015, 01:11 PM
i want to find girl friend . :)