PDA

View Full Version : Google ADS

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Hi guys, so if i want google ads no my blogspot i need to wait 6 month right?

Do you have a website?
You'll need one in order to participate. Read our tips for creating great content so you'll attract users and advertisers to your site.
Are you at least 18 years old?
As noted in our Terms and Conditions, we can only accept applications from applicants who are over 18.
Does your site comply with our program policies?
Check that your site complies with our policies before submitting your application. Keep in mind that we may change our policies at any time, and per our Terms and Conditions, it's your responsibility to keep up-to-date with them.
Have you owned your site for 6 months?
In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.

so, is there another way (free if possible) to have a blog/site/whatever and apply for google ADS without wait 6 month?
i just need 1 month so i can make some $ and rent a host + domain ...
Thanks

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:22 PM

so, is there another way (free if possible) to have a blog/site/whatever and apply for google ADS without wait 6 month?
Thanks
do you mean Google Adsense !! it's too bad that you're not an AngeClub member as I have shared an ebook how to get approved in just 5-10 DAYS.

fedi96
04-24-2015, 05:25 PM

Thanks

no you can get it with 1 month old but you need have a good alexa rank in your blog ( you can create new blog and post some posts , then send hitleap traffic reguliary to it : like 1 k views per day )

fedi96
04-24-2015, 05:27 PM
do you mean Google Adsense !! it's too bad that you're not an AngeClub member as I have shared an ebook how to get approved in just 5-10 DAYS.
Angemon , angeclub + 1 coin = 8.89 $ , he can buy a domain + host and get it in 5 days :surprise2:

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Angemon , angeclub + 1 coin = 8.89 $ , he can buy a domain + host and get it in 5 days :surprise2:

i didn't get this one ! Can you explain me better?

Well i asked help to a member of here to be Angemember and only missing $3 so he give me $3 and i "sell it favors" atm i got $10 on my paypal ... so .. or i get angeclub or i rent domain+host ...
Angemon since i found this foru my wish was to be an AngeClub member ... if i investe all my money ($10) do you think i will get it back fast(1 month)? And the method will work? Can you help me in case of problem? Because it took me 4month to get those $10 (please dont laught! at least i earn it!)

Einhver
04-24-2015, 05:40 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c6/2d/f9/c62df90f788ea095e2ac7d9d6fd654d7.jpg

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:41 PM
if it was easy to get adsense approval , people won't be buying them for 50-60$ https://www.fiverr.com/navneetkumar11/sell-adsense-account :shady:

fedi96
04-24-2015, 05:44 PM
if it was easy to get adsense approval , people won't be buying them for 50-60$ https://www.fiverr.com/navneetkumar11/sell-adsense-account :shady:

because , 5$ is the minimum price in friver :D

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:44 PM
no you can get it with 1 month old but you need have a good alexa rank in your blog ( you can create new blog and post some posts , then send hitleap traffic reguliary to it : like 1 k views per day )
and please don't reply when you don't know things. 1 month old you said , with alexa rank u said . I can get adsense approval in 5 days and you don't even have to buy domain or a hosting . When you are not aware of something , just don't reply with anything , at least u won't be misleading members.

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:47 PM
because , 5$ is the minimum price in friver :D
WAT !! didn't u heard about EXTRA gigs , and please don't reply when you didn't even take a look at that gig *sigh*

fedi96
04-24-2015, 05:47 PM
and please don't reply when you don't know things. 1 month old you said , with alexa rank u said . I can get adsense approval in 5 days and you don't even have to buy domain or a hosting . When you are not aware of something , just don't reply with anything , at least u won't be misleading members.

we can do it with a freenom domain -_-

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 05:49 PM
fedi96 Angemon

Guys i'm not asking for a EASY way .. but yes a WORKING WAY, do you/can i share here my blog? I try to add post everyday like 5 post per day ... and i got like 11k viewes daily

Angemon
04-24-2015, 05:50 PM
we can do it with a freenom domain -_-
you're just unreasonable , you just told him "no you can get it with 1 month old but you need have a good alexa rank in your blog" which is totally wrong , so please stop replying when you're not aware of things.

Ryuzaki
04-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Guys calm down .. Ussagui if you wanna earn from Adsense then in AngeClub (as Angemon mentioned) is a new ebooks in which you will find guide to make UNLIMITED adsense accounts and they will be all approved in days.
Dont ever try what fedi96 mentioned (sending hitleap traffic there) ... thats just pure madness.
You can even earn some good cash with resseling then the adsense accs with the method in Ange Ebook.

fedi96
04-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Ussagui can you post you blog link ?

DonQuixote
04-24-2015, 05:57 PM

you don't even need a month old blog, a good alexa rank or traffic if you are just applying for an adsense account.
i can easily make an approved adsense with just a week old blog and custom domain.
I don't have Angemon 's Adsense Approval Ebook, i have my own method of to have an adsense account.
#justmy2cents.
Ussagui you don't have to wait for 6months to get an adsense account, just buy a domain, create content(even just 15-20 post)
make static pages like About us, Contact Us, Privacy policy, Sitemap. Remember to submit your sitemap for your content to get indexed.
And you're good to go. If you need any help, just shoot me a pm. ok? :)

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Guys calm down .. Ussagui if you wanna earn from Adsense then in AngeClub (as Angemon mentioned) is a new ebooks in which you will find guide to make UNLIMITED adsense accounts and they will be all approved in days.
Dont ever try what fedi96 mentioned (sending hitleap traffic there) ... thats just pure madness.
You can even earn some good cash with resseling then the adsense accs with the method in Ange Ebook.

Ryuzaki So, i just need to buy one ebook right? Can you confirm if my spoofing is working well? I mean do you remember the yesterday post? Its that a correct spoofing for google adsence?

Ussagui can you post you blog link ?

Sure fedi96 i can, its a public blog and i want to keep it going! i know there is error on the text i need to correct and do better! (not native language)
there it is:
World Top Magazine (http://worldtopmagazine.blogspot.pt/)

ps: the "Menu" -> "Category" is already working! :D

you don't even need a month old blog, a good alexa rank or traffic if you are just applying for an adsense account.
i can easily make an approved adsense with just a week old blog and custom domain.
I don't have Angemon 's Adsense Approval Ebook, i have my own method of to have an adsense account.
#justmy2cents.
Ussagui you don't have to wait for 6months to get an adsense account, just buy a domain, create content(even just 15-20 post)
make static pages like About us, Contact Us, Privacy policy, Sitemap. Remember to submit your sitemap for your content to get indexed.
And you're good to go. If you need any help, just shoot me a pm. ok? :)

Rivendell Thanks you a lot mate!

Ryuzaki
04-24-2015, 06:07 PM
Ryuzaki So, i just need to buy one ebook right? Can you confirm if my spoofing is working well? I mean do you remember the yesterday post? Its that a correct spoofing for google adsence?

Sure fedi96 i can, its a public blog and i want to keep it going! i know there is error on the text i need to correct and do better! (not native language)
there it is:
World Top Magazine (http://worldtopmagazine.blogspot.pt/)

Rivendell Thanks you a lot mate!

Yep if you just wanna the Adsense ebook then just one ebook.
If i remember good then i think yes

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Yep if you just wanna the Adsense ebook then just one ebook.
If i remember good then i think yes

And can i keep my blog (https://a2s.in/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fworldtopmagazine.blogspot.p t%2F) or need to start all over? :/

Ryuzaki
04-24-2015, 06:13 PM
And can i keep my blog (https://a2s.in/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fworldtopmagazine.blogspot.p t%2F) or need to start all over? :/

Hmm not sure about this Angemon ?

DonQuixote
04-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Rivendell Thanks you a lot mate![/QUOTE]

No problem mate. :)

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Hmm not sure about this Angemon ?

Well i have any problem if i need to change template etc but dont rly want to change the URL and the posts :/

Angemon we need you here! :spook:

Angemon
04-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Well i have any problem if i need to change template etc but dont rly want to change the URL and the posts :/

Angemon we need you here! :spook:
if you have an approved adsense account you can use it with any blog or website , unless you got blacklisted by Adsense , then you can't use Adsense with that specific domain. use this website to check if your domain is banned or not Adsense Banned Checker | Blacklist Check (http://www.blacklis.com/)

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 09:31 PM
if you have an approved adsense account you can use it with any blog or website , unless you got blacklisted by Adsense , then you can't use Adsense with that specific domain. use this website to check if your domain is banned or not Adsense Banned Checker | Blacklist Check (http://www.blacklis.com/)

Not Banned from Google AdSense.: Check your full SEO Report.

Owwww yeahhhhhhhhh
so just need to be angeclub member buy ange coin follow the ebook? If i got any doubt about the ebook how does it works? There is a section for that or need to PM the ebook owner?

Angemon
04-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Not Banned from Google AdSense.: Check your full SEO Report.

Owwww yeahhhhhhhhh
so just need to be angeclub member buy ange coin follow the ebook? If i got any doubt about the ebook how does it works? There is a section for that or need to PM the ebook owner?
my ebook is for people who are facing problems to get adsense approval or people who want to make a lot of adsense accounts to sell them. So before trying my ebook (and buying angeclub sub), just go and try the known methods , I mean write articles and then add privacy policy page and then submit your website to google.com/adsense

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 09:38 PM
my ebook is for people who are facing problems to get adsense approval or people who want to make a lot of adsense accounts to sell them. So before trying my ebook (and buying angeclub sub), just go and try the known methods , I mean write articles and then add privacy policy page and then submit your website to google.com/adsense

but i'm not using a website, i'm using blogger and i'm like this atm
http://i.imgur.com/QpyppoI.png
i need to create a page with privacy policy with blogger?! O.o
Angemon can you give me your opinion about my blog and what can be wrong with it? ... :/

Angemon
04-24-2015, 09:49 PM
but i'm not using a website, i'm using blogger and i'm like this atm
http://i.imgur.com/QpyppoI.png
i need to create a page with privacy policy with blogger?! O.o
Angemon can you give me your opinion about my blog and what can be wrong with it? ... :/
use another website to get approved then put the ads on this blog as there is nothing wrong with it , it just u can't submitted directly to adsense as you need to meet their requirements for blogs

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 09:51 PM
use another website to get approved then put the ads on this blog as there is nothing wrong with it , it just u can't submitted directly to adsense as you need to meet their requirements for blogs

Ok i will try it! Can i use any free domain like Fedi said?

Angemon
04-24-2015, 10:45 PM
Ok i will try it! Can i use any free domain like Fedi said?
you can if u know what u're doing

arodevelop
04-24-2015, 11:18 PM
adsense approve its very easy, dont have any trick, after for many ban we learn how make this :D

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 11:21 PM
adsense approve its very easy, dont have any trick, after for many ban we learn how make this :D

we? how?:burn:

arodevelop
04-24-2015, 11:29 PM
This is my own method :cool2: Make a new gmail acc, make a new blogspot, search another blogspot in google, copy the feed in Xml archive and import all post in you site and publish all post, wait 2-3 days and go in earning/adsense section and register you new account.

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 11:35 PM
This is my own method :cool2: Make a new gmail acc, make a new blogspot, search another blogspot in google, copy the feed in Xml archive and import all post in you site and publish all post, wait 2-3 days and go in earning/adsense section and register you new account.

maby i should search for one with adsence no? :P
while i wait should i send views?

arodevelop
04-24-2015, 11:44 PM
the most important is found a good site with old post and good content after all this delete your blogspot and you can put the ads any new blogspot

Ussagui
04-24-2015, 11:58 PM
the most important is found a good site with old post and good content after all this delete your blogspot and you can put the ads any new blogspot

just the blog not the account right? so new account -> copy blog -> have adsence -> new blog on same account and place adsence -> delete old blog

arodevelop
04-25-2015, 12:06 AM
just the blog not the account right? so new account -> copy blog -> have adsence -> new blog on same account and place adsence -> delete old blog

if you don't have ban the account, you are right

fedi96
04-25-2015, 07:12 AM
so Angemon said that my method is useless , Ussagui i created an account for you yesterday , and maybe will be approved today ....

http://i.imgur.com/3OMxfFR.png

Angemon
04-25-2015, 12:18 PM
so Angemon said that my method is useless , Ussagui i created an account for you yesterday , and maybe will be approved today ....

http://i.imgur.com/3OMxfFR.png
I didn't say your method is useless , I see your replies are useless because sometime you reply without even knowing what you're talking about , and we do NOT accept that because you mislead the members (like when you said for approved adsense you need a website with good ranking to get approved). Also I hope you can get Ussagui Adsense approval.

onsali20
04-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Bro, You need a short good domain and a few posts, keep posting 2wice a week till a month and apply :)
Hope I helped.
and fedi96 ALEXA RANK IS NOT NEEDED!!!!!

Ussagui
04-25-2015, 01:06 PM
Angemon we are trying xD not easy stuffs :P so many steps xD ahah oh well always learning :D onsali20 i got 2 blog lets see whta happens :3

fedi96
04-25-2015, 01:11 PM
Bro, You need a short good domain and a few posts, keep posting 2wice a week till a month and apply :)
Hope I helped.
and fedi96 ALEXA RANK IS NOT NEEDED!!!!!

Angemon my method is just brief , good alexa mean ( good seo , good post , good traffic , good domain ) :shady:

Angemon
04-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Angemon my method is just brief , good alexa mean ( good seo , good post , good traffic , good domain ) :shady:
and you're still talking that , would you stop , I said just because you think to apply for adsense you need good seo good post good traffic good domain , that doesn't mean it's true!! OK so just stop replying , you can get adsense approval without those things if you know the tricks , I'm telling you to stop saying things when you're don't even have a full knowledge about them OK. I just don't want u to mislead people who read your replies. If you reply again with something misleading , you will get a warning. .Thank for understanding

fedi96
04-25-2015, 02:52 PM
and you're still talking that , would you stop , I said just because you think to apply for adsense you need good seo good post good traffic good domain , that doesn't mean it's true!! OK so just stop replying , you can get adsense approval without those things if you know the tricks , I'm telling you to stop saying things when you're don't even have a full knowledge about them OK. I just don't want u to mislead people who read your replies. If you reply again with something misleading , you will get a warning. .Thank for understanding
Angemon last question , your method needs some $$ or it's fully free ?

Angemon
04-25-2015, 04:20 PM
Angemon last question , your method needs some $$ or it's fully free ?
it's fully free , I won't call it a method , it's just some tricks , they may get leaked soon .

fedi96
04-25-2015, 04:26 PM
it's fully free , I won't call it a method , it's just some tricks , they may get leaked soon .

so sorry , if i did a mistake

Angemon
04-25-2015, 04:31 PM
so sorry , if i did a mistake

no problem , you didn't make any mistake , it was just a misunderstanding :blz:

Ussagui
04-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Angemon , fedi96 whas right with is method! :o Working like a charm! Did all today and already got adsence! (ok waitting for the ads! but already got aproved!)

Well fedi96 told me to not use fake traffic, but does someone already used spooffed traffic? Does it works or will get banned fast? Now what should i do? Ryuzaki any ideia?

Angemon
04-25-2015, 08:39 PM
Angemon , fedi96 whas right with is method! :o Working like a charm! Did all today and already got adsence! (ok waitting for the ads! but already got aproved!)

Well fedi96 told me to not use fake traffic, but does someone already used spooffed traffic? Does it works or will get banned fast? Now what should i do? Ryuzaki any ideia?
you are not approved until you see the ads , just to let your know , and I'm happy you solve your issue , and for the traffic , you can use spoof ref 1 and 2 & traffic bomber methods as they're safe. Otherwise stay away from fake traffic.

medsamy
04-25-2015, 08:53 PM
you are not approved until you see the ads , just to let your know , and I'm happy you solve your issue , and for the traffic , you can use spoof ref 1 and 2 & traffic bomber methods as they're safe. Otherwise stay away from fake traffic.

does google check the traffic before accepting ?

fedi96
04-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Angemon , so my method isn't wrong :love:

Angemon
04-25-2015, 09:25 PM
does google check the traffic before accepting ?
no one know how those guys work lol

Angemon
04-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Angemon , so my method isn't wrong :love:
I won't consider it as method , I mean it's a known thing, I have even shared that year ago on TBN
How to get approved in Adsense [FREE] (http://thebot.net/threads/how-to-get-approved-in-adsense-free.263619/)

fedi96
04-25-2015, 09:34 PM
I won't consider it as method , I mean it's a known thing, I have even shared that year ago on TBN
How to get approved in Adsense [FREE] (http://thebot.net/threads/how-to-get-approved-in-adsense-free.263619/)

that's not like my method :14:

Ussagui
04-26-2015, 01:02 AM

Thanks a lot for all! :)