PDA

View Full Version : bluehost special offer for wordpress user

fedi96
04-21-2015, 04:11 PM
link http://www.bluehost.com/wordpress

http://i.imgur.com/lb6wpDC.png

Tatsumi
04-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Thatīs useless posts, there are better offers in Bluehost. this is only "homepage"

Co0oL
04-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Why would I need a website for only wordpress ?
when I can have a webhost for much cheaper and make it look legal while in matter of fact, I've a crap load of iframes ?

Pikachu
04-21-2015, 10:21 PM
Why would I need a website for only wordpress ?
when I can have a webhost for much cheaper and make it look legal while in matter of fact, I've a crap load of iframes ?

With bluehost it's not the same :blz: I use them and my website loading speed is better then other normal webhosts like host gator and blabla Tatsumi can vouch

And fedi96 there are more cheaper plans with bluehost you just screenshot the homepage, if you can't find them than medsamy delete the thread

Co0oL
04-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Pikachu
I'm using a VPS with 1 GBPS ports, How the fk could your webhost (if shared) be better than mine ? ;D

medsamy
04-22-2015, 12:45 AM
so please members don't be on the Attack mode, fedi96 did his job and as he knows ,and no one can blame him for that, you can check the site by yourself otherwise someone else will be glad with this offer.
thanks

Pikachu
04-22-2015, 07:44 AM
Pikachu
I'm using a VPS with 1 GBPS ports, How the fk could your webhost (if shared) be better than mine ? ;D

We can compare our website speed test if that it's not a problem medsamy Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/6wrdvr)

Co0oL
04-22-2015, 11:24 AM
so please members don't be on the Attack mode, fedi96 did his job and as he knows ,and no one can blame him for that, you can check the site by yourself otherwise someone else will be glad with this offer.
thanks
I was just bragging about my website speed xD
Pikachu
its impossoble to have a website speed faster than a vps, unless we are talkkng about low end vps.
anway the offer seems a bit expensive if you ask me, you can find much cheaper stuff on the web.

fedi96
04-22-2015, 11:42 AM
We can compare our website speed test if that it's not a problem medsamy Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/6wrdvr)
Pikachu give me the link of that offer

Angemon
04-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Pikachu Co0oL , you're fighting over nothing , you can't just compare website speed if they're not the same , if that the case , I will make a 1 html page and host it in the shittiest hosting even and my website will load faster, just saying , and yeah I agree with Co0oL, VPS are faster than shared hosting , that means if you're using bluehost Pikachu and your website is fast , then with a VPS it will load even faster

Einhver
04-22-2015, 12:06 PM
fedi96 is the most artist in this month :shout:

I'll keep watching this :cool2:

Pikachu
04-22-2015, 12:33 PM
I was just bragging about my website speed xD
Pikachu
its impossoble to have a website speed faster than a vps, unless we are talkkng about low end vps.
anway the offer seems a bit expensive if you ask me, you can find much cheaper stuff on the web.

Angemon is not a fight is just a costructive talking :question:
for me i prefer having a hosting with a support (in my case i had 3 problems with my theme and I couldn't reset it myself)

Angemon
04-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Angemon is not a fight is just a costructive talking :question:
for me i prefer having a hosting with a support (in my case i had 3 problems with my theme and I couldn't reset it myself)
I see in that case it will be better to use shared hosting since managed VPS cost a lot

Co0oL
04-22-2015, 02:32 PM
I see in that case it will be better to use shared hosting since managed VPS cost a lot

Im using umanaged.
you only need basic linux experience to be able to manage it.
tho, I agree, managed hosting is very expensive, you pay crap load of cash for normal specs.

onsali20
04-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Thatīs useless posts, there are better offers in Bluehost. this is only "homepage"

Agreed lol, this was there since a LOOONG time mate...