PDA

View Full Version : Imacro and reCaptcha

djliortal
04-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone have an imacro script that can click the "I'm Human" button and save the google recaptcha to jpg?

could you share it with me?

thanks.

Yusan
04-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone have an imacro script that can click the "I'm Human" button and save the google recaptcha to jpg?

thanks.

If that only a word that can be so easy. But, Sometime they show image/picture.. and that's so hard

djliortal
04-21-2015, 10:05 AM
there's a chance i'm getting only words now.
i don't know how.

any chance that imacro script can know the diffrence and if picture captcha shows up it will click the reload button?

Yusan
04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
there's a chance i'm getting only words now.
i don't know how.

any chance that imacro script can know the diffrence and if picture captcha shows up it will click the reload button?

I think no...
Maybe you can wait EdgarT or Chillivanilli

EdgarT
04-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Sorry I dont code in iMacros. I guess you can click that button by coordinates or download imacros program and use image recognition. Not sure how to save image since I believe its not so easy.
If you want more help in programming then you should clearly explain your problem and what you have done to solve it. In this case you did not provided any html tags/screenshots how captcha works and you put no effort to try to code it by yourself.

djliortal
04-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Sorry I dont code in iMacros. I guess you can click that button by coordinates or download imacros program and use image recognition. Not sure how to save image since I believe its not so easy.
If you want more help in programming then you should clearly explain your problem and what you have done to solve it. In this case you did not provided any html tags/screenshots how captcha works and you put no effort to try to code it by yourself.

Hi,

I already coded the page.

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:presentation&&CLASS:recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark

this code already clicking the captcha checkbox. I just don't know how to save the captcha itself to jpg.

Hi guys,

thanks.

ok guy,
i've managed to make the code work.
but for recaptcha, i can't find the way to click the verify button.

please help :)

Yusan
04-22-2015, 12:15 AM
ok guy,
i've managed to make the code work.
but for recaptcha, i can't find the way to click the verify button.

please help :)

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:recaptcha-verify-button

twig123
04-24-2015, 01:03 AM
djliortal - Did you manage to get this working? I am also looking for how to solve recaptcha.

Here is what I have so far, but doesn't fully function.
Works - Clicking "I'm not a robot"
Not_working - Clicking "Reload" to try to get a text captcha
Works - Downloading text captcha image
Works - Clicking the "Verify" button

VERSION BUILD=8920312 RECORDER=FX
SET tempfolder C:\temp

'Click the "I'm not a robot" box
FRAME NAME="I0_*"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ROLE:presentation&&CLASS:recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark&&TXT:

'Not sure how to click reload, as this does NOT work
'This just places a blue box around the reload button instead of clicking
FRAME NAME="I1_*"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:recaptcha-reload-button

'Download the captcha image
FRAME NAME="I1_*"
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER={{tempfolder}} FILE=captcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:*/recaptcha/api2/payload* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS

'left out lines for submitting to captcha service

'Type the results of the
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:default-response CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}

'Click the Verify button
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:recaptcha-verify-button

thecoder2012
08-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Did you manage to get this working? I am also looking for how to solve recaptcha.
Full example is online under 9kw.eu => Plugins => "2. Submit / Download) => iMacros => 9kweu_recaptcha_v2.iim
with captcha overlay (then it's a text captcha), comments and captcha feedback.
Directlink: 9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu_recaptcha_v2.zip

Not_working - Clicking "Reload" to try to get a text captcha
This is really not easy and I think only with javascript (*.js) in imacros really possible.