PDA

View Full Version : [Adsense]get max revenue

fedi96
04-19-2015, 04:47 PM
hi all a2s mambers

So today i've new method to get max revenue from adsense , this method fully based on ads , just we need to filtre ads ( block and allow ads )

1st open you account

Allow & block ads
Ad network
Block preference
Block all network

http://i.imgur.com/IR6paUm.png

2nd after blocking all
try to search and find this network , then allow them

http://i.imgur.com/XpW3UAs.png

Network list :

Accuen DE w/AppNexus
Accuen DE w/ MediaMath
Accuen DE w/ Invite Media
Accuen (FR) w/DBM
Accuen UK w/ Videology
Accuen UK w/ MediaMath
Accuen UK w/ AppNexus
Accuen NL w/Invite (Legacy)
Accuen FR w/ AppNexus
Ad Pepper (DE)
Adform (UK)
Adconion (US)
Adconion (FR)
Affiperf-Videology US
Affiperf-Videlogy Latam US$
AudienceScience (UK)
AOL: Advertising.com (US)
AOL: Advertising.com (UK)
Bannerconnect (US)
Criteo (US)
Criteo (UK)
Crimtan (US)
DataLab USA
Digitize/Medialink - US Account
Digital Media DE
Dentsu: Innovation Interactive: Netmining: UK (Pounds)
Dentsu: Innovation Interactive: Netmining US1
Efficient Frontier (US)
Exponential: Tribal Fusion (FR)
Future US
FreakOut (US)
HTTPool AN US
HUNT Mobile Ads (US)
Infectious Media - US
Ligatus DE
Mexad (US)
Melt DSP (US)
MediaMind (US)
MediaMath, on behalf of eBay (DE)
Mediacom North (UK)
Mindshare (DE)
Online Media Solutions - US
Omnicom Media Group w/ MediaMath (DK)
RadiumOne (UK)
RadiumOne (FR)
PulsePoint (UK)
Schibsted w/AppNexus USD
StrikeAd (US)
StartMeApp (US)
StartMeApp (UK)
Specific Media UK
Videology, on behalf of VivaKi (UK)
Videology (UK)
Xaxis (FR)
Vizury (US)
VivaKi US w/ Turn for AOD UK
YOC (US)
YOC (UK)
Xaxis w/ Videology (UK)

these are the best network with the top cpm and cpc

finaly this method is allowed by google adsense
enjoy it :)

Angemon
04-19-2015, 05:36 PM
:haha: blocking website to earn on adsense is the BIGGEST lie bloggers told others so they can earn more on adsense , if you search on the internet you will see a lot of blogs talk about that , and teach you that :lol: (if you're my competitor , and you get the same amount of visits as me , then you block networks from your ads, then I will get more bids , that means I will earn more).You need to know first how Adsense ads works, it's related to Adwords , that means it's about bids , so you are here blocking websites that may give more bids (that will increase your earning) and get stuck with a limit websites (in other blogs , they even ask you to blog bing & facebook ads O.o), so instead of getting 10.000 bids on the ads , you will just get 100 bids , and you think you will be earning more. Don't take it personally , but I hate when someone share a method that he saw somewhere else and without even analyzing it , don't get fooled by those bloggers , and trust me this method is just a big lie.

onsali20
04-19-2015, 05:54 PM
:haha: blocking website to earn on adsense is the BIGGEST lie bloggers told others so they can earn more on adsense , if you search on the internet you will see a lot of blogs talk about that , and teach you that :lol: (if you're my competitor , and you get the same amount of visits as me , then you block networks from your ads, then I will get more bids , that means I will earn more).You need to know first how Adsense ads works, it's related to Adwords , that means it's about bids , so you are here blocking websites that may give more bids (that will increase your earning) and get stuck with a limit websites (in other blogs , they even ask you to blog bing & facebook ads O.o), so instead of getting 10.000 bids on the ads , you will just get 100 bids , and you think you will be earning more. Don't take it personally , but I hate when someone share a method that he saw somewhere else and without even analyzing it , don't get fooled by those bloggers , and trust me this method is just a big lie.

Agreed. my cousin taught me about this bid system once

fedi96
04-19-2015, 06:59 PM

thanks Angemon , i don't know about this , but i should test this method for sme time :blz:

Pikachu
04-19-2015, 08:58 PM
thanks Angemon , i don't know about this , but i should test this method for sme time :blz:

Well if you have blot it's worth it to get higher earning :blz:

fedi96
04-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Well if you have blot it's worth it to get higher earning :blz:

blot :question:

Ussagui
04-19-2015, 10:30 PM
today is a good day :D

arodevelop
04-20-2015, 02:10 AM
thanks i will try this for more revenue

Einhver
04-20-2015, 05:12 AM
"Trust me this method is just a big lie" -Angemon

Copy that :smile:

Pikachu
04-20-2015, 07:31 AM

I meant blog

onsali20
04-20-2015, 11:26 AM

Stop making useless posts please.

Yusan
04-21-2015, 01:39 AM
Stop making useless posts please.

If there is a like button.. I will like your statement..

fedi96
04-21-2015, 05:13 AM

yeah there is one
http://i.imgur.com/EFo6ZZF.png

onsali20
04-21-2015, 12:00 PM

Its that star next to report.

mash40
04-21-2015, 03:54 PM
fedi96 any method to get adsense approved:question:

Ryuzaki
04-21-2015, 03:57 PM

We have in angeclub a ebook on how to get 100% approved by adsense

fedi96
04-21-2015, 04:08 PM
We have in angeclub a ebook on how to get 100% approved by adsense

then Ryuzaki can i answer him ?

Ryuzaki
04-21-2015, 04:10 PM
then Ryuzaki can i answer him ?

If you think you know it :10: because the method which is in Ange isnt know so yeah you can because it will not be that which is shared in AngeClub

fedi96
04-21-2015, 04:16 PM
If you think you know it :10: because the method which is in Ange isnt know so yeah you can because it will not be that which is shared in AngeClub

then that's good

so you need to create a hosted account with a blogsopt , then link a youtube chanel finaly add a free domain from freenom (tk,cf,...)
and every thing will be fine

khoukheana
01-02-2016, 01:44 AM
evryday Angemon tech a lotof people you are my master :) i'm lucky you'r found some guys generous and get info important :love:

nahda
01-12-2018, 01:16 AM
yes my frend

tawfeek
03-04-2018, 03:14 PM
waww tnx:slobber:

kalango2018
04-18-2018, 09:29 PM
today is a good day

chorao157
04-19-2018, 04:50 PM
thanks bro