PDA

View Full Version : ★Pikachu's SEO Services★Everything you need for your website★

Pikachu
04-15-2015, 06:23 PM
So here is my Seo Services that i will offer, you can use this for your blog, forum or whatever you need for.

-Article Writing: I will write articles for 1$ for each 100 words, you ask for an article of minimum 100 words (i won't accept for lower words). My Articles are specially for Seo (Search Engine Optimization), you can have the benefit to receive some organic visitors from different search engine (mostly from google). It will be more easier if you have your keywords so i can work on it, but if you don't have any than we can work on it togheder to find the best that fits you. My articles are written in English and i can write about most of the niches online.

So i charge 1$ for each 100 words, for each article you will get Keywords/Seo Optimization

What will come in the next update:
-Backlinks from website with PR 4-5
-Backlinks from High authority website (Wordpress, Blogspot).
-Packages with Articles + backlinks + blog post comments and much more

I'm giving out 2 articles review with 300 words, (this means you can get a free article for 300 words just to taste the service and then leave a review).

Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Btc or Skrill

Saber
04-16-2015, 12:42 AM
can I get 1 review copy for my website?:question:

Yusan
04-16-2015, 02:18 AM
Can i get it too?

onsali20
04-16-2015, 03:45 PM
Would love a review copy, thanks!

Pikachu
04-16-2015, 05:59 PM
onsali20 Saber Yusan drop me in pm your skype and i will be in contact

Saber
04-17-2015, 11:58 PM
onsali20 Saber Yusan drop me in pm your skype and i will be in contact

I don't know your skype username:confused2:

Saber
04-20-2015, 11:56 AM
just got my vouch copy:shout:
thanks Pikachu
the article is good and easy to understand, friendly and I liked it because it was written in a 3rd person perspective so it is like a narration:D
as for the service, you are just starting so I think you are good to go xD
in the future perhaps, hmmmm.... offer more hehe, and if you said limit it to 300 hundred words, don't worry about it, don't count the words while writing the article, trust me it's easier if you just type what just came to your mind, and you can always make it over 300 like make it 301 words:D
and..... use Microsoft word hahaha, so you can easily detect wrong grammars or wrong spelling xD
I think you used skype chat in my article but I am still amazed that you did make it in such short period of time

Pikachu
04-20-2015, 12:23 PM
O
just got my vouch copy:shout:
thanks Pikachu
the article is good and easy to understand, friendly and I liked it because it was written in a 3rd person perspective so it is like a narration:D
as for the service, you are just starting so I think you are good to go xD
in the future perhaps, hmmmm.... offer more hehe, and if you said limit it to 300 hundred words, don't worry about it, don't count the words while writing the article, trust me it's easier if you just type what just came to your mind, and you can always make it over 300 like make it 301 words:D
and..... use Microsoft word hahaha, so you can easily detect wrong grammars or wrong spelling xD
I think you used skype chat in my article but I am still amazed that you did make it in such short period of time

I used my block note that's why I failed somewhere :p for the 300 words you're your right I should not count it, thanks for the review I appreciate that a lot <3
Next article is for onsali20 today you will get it :cool:

onsali20
04-20-2015, 12:49 PM
O

I used my block note that's why I failed somewhere :p for the 300 words you're your right I should not count it, thanks for the review I appreciate that a lot <3
Next article is for onsali20 today you will get it :cool:

Can't wait for it my man!
Thanks!