PDA

View Full Version : ||Cheap|| AddMeFast accounts & refill service ||Cheap||

Chillivanilli
04-14-2015, 10:57 PM
NO SALES RIGHT NOW

Hi everyone!
I'm selling AddMeFast accounts and a points refilling service! The points are generated through a private bot i made myself. It does not exploit AddMeFast, it just generates points with human behaviour. I coded and tested it over 2months now and no account has been banned yet.

The accounts are made, and the points are generated, with US / Canada IP's!
If you are buying them and using them with non-US ip's there is a chance that you'll maybe get banned. I also logged in to one of my accounts with my real german ip and a few times with US proxies and VPS and it has not been banned yet (it's a few weeks old), so i don't know how AddMeFast handles that, because officially proxies (ip changes) are not allowed. I just suggest you to login from an IP from the same country.

I'll also refill your accounts with US or Canada IP's. If you want me to refill your accounts with an IP from a certain country, you must provide me a working proxy. Otherwise i will use an US or Canada IP

Rates:

1000 - 10.000 points: 0,5$ / 1000
11.000 - 20.000 points: 0,45$ / 1000
21.000 - 30.000 points: 0,40$ / 1000
31.000 - ........... points: 0.35$ / 1000

Available Accounts

NONE ON STOCK

To make my service special you will always get more points than you ordered!

I cannot give any warranty or refund service since there are a lot of things people can do wrong, so the account gets banned!

Tips to avoid getting banned if you bought an account from me
(from my own experience):

Use an US / Canada ip for login (because i created them with USA / Canada IP)
Use your points! AddMeFast likes to ban accounts with a huge amount of points which are not used!
Use your points fast!
IMPORTANT: Don't login to the account with an IP which you used to login to a different AddMeFast account before!!!

I'll only go first when you are a trusted member here and have more market rep than me!

Chillivanilli
04-19-2015, 02:20 PM
BUMP! :)
/10 chars

pablito23
04-22-2015, 06:17 AM
I have a youtube channel. if I put my videos monetized in AddMeFast tells me to pay my partner?

Tom Riad
05-12-2015, 02:43 PM
good prices

norival1992
09-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Badly,

I really want to get some addmefast account to promo my website.

Looks like there is bad guy removed my posts.

I want to buy 45.000 points account. Please give me best price

Ryuzaki
09-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Badly,

"Bad guy" was me, you were spamming, you are in my opinion spamming again, but fuk it from my side, if others admins dont see a problem in it then i dont care

Chillivanilli
09-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Badly,

You can see the price in the price list table..

45 * 0,35 = 15,75$
If you are interested, PM me

"Bad guy" was me, you were spamming, you are in my opinion spamming again, but fuk it from my side, if others admins dont see a problem in it then i dont care
I dont see this post as spam, i dont know about the other posts, but if you see it as spam, feel free to delete spam posts :)

norival1992
09-29-2015, 12:38 PM
You can see the price in the price list table..

45 * 0,35 = 15,75$
If you are interested, PM me

I dont see this post as spam, i dont know about the other posts, but if you see it as spam, feel free to delete spam posts :)
Yes, please give me your payment in my inbox, i will reply to you.

onsali20
09-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Chillivanilli
Could you make the white text another legible color, it really can't be read.
Good luck with sales though!

Chillivanilli
09-29-2015, 04:04 PM
Chillivanilli
Could you make the white text another legible color, it really can't be read.
Good luck with sales though!

Thanks for the hint i didnt see it, i made the thread when we had the old design :)

Ryuzaki
09-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the hint i didnt see it, i made the thread when we had the old design :)

I miss the dark design :bua:

norival1992
09-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Very easy to view now. Some text is still white .. Please change it too. I have to bold them to read....

onsali20
09-30-2015, 02:20 PM

Haha yes, I noticed that just wanted to highlight that :)
A pleasure.