PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal?

Danger Devil
04-12-2015, 06:40 AM
from yesterday i started getting too many crawlers on my site.
crawlers are mainly from seo sites and search engines like baide,yandex and sites like majestic seo etc
they are making a page views of
1,412,171 in just half day.is it normal?

fedi96
04-12-2015, 07:35 AM
crawlers are mainly from seo sites and search engines like baide,yandex and sites like majestic seo etc

what about your alexa ?

Ryuzaki
04-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Isnt it because you are on high PR now ?

Pikachu
04-12-2015, 08:17 AM

As so far you are not Seoing your posts crawlers Will come Always Let us say you Made post about pasta, crawlers looking for spaghetti, pasta, pasta soup, pasta Made with different cereal and etc. Will come. But if you have a post with "pasta with bolognese soup" then a very little quantity of crawlers Will come. Anyway you can limit the traffic of crawlers.

Danger Devil
04-12-2015, 11:35 AM
what about your alexa ?
its increasing too .i get more legit users too

Isnt it because you are on high PR now ?
i still didnt got a page rank

As so far you are not Seoing your posts crawlers Will come Always Let us say you Made post about pasta, crawlers looking for spaghetti, pasta, pasta soup, pasta Made with different cereal and etc. Will come. But if you have a post with "pasta with bolognese soup" then a very little quantity of crawlers Will come. Anyway you can limit the traffic of crawlers.
limiting them will affect my rankings?

Tatsumi
04-12-2015, 05:01 PM
If Analytics (Google). Arenīt affected, and also if you havenīt Banners. Itīs OK. :spook: