PDA

View Full Version : Seo software

sanjaro
04-11-2015, 08:25 PM
I wonder if there are any programs like GSA Search Engine, Money Robot etc which create shit loads of backlings and i'm looking their free alternatives. I was searching like crazy but most of them require lots of money. Are there maybe any free alternatives or crackable ones?

Pikachu
04-11-2015, 09:22 PM
I wonder if there are any programs like GSA Search Engine, Money Robot etc which create shit loads of backlings and i'm looking their free alternatives. I was searching like crazy but most of them require lots of money. Are there maybe any free alternatives or crackable ones?

I suggest you with all my heart GSA me and Tatsumi and Danger Devil we're saving money for the necessary. It's an easy tool and in my opinion better than scrapebox and senuke

sanjaro
04-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Yeah i loved GSA so much because it's freakin powerful, but my trial ran off the time. I think i'll have to save these 100$. I don't know if there are any free ways :confused2:

Pikachu
04-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah i loved GSA so much because it's freakin powerful, but my trial ran off the time. I think i'll have to save these 100$. I don't know if there are any free ways :confused2:

You can set up a new trial on some VPS. You can get some from Amazon, Google Cloud or RunAbove i did like this but now i wanna buy the full version.

Danger Devil
04-12-2015, 06:13 AM
You can set up a new trial on some VPS. You can get some from Amazon, Google Cloud or RunAbove i did like this but now i wanna buy the full version.

AH.wait we will find a crack for it :D

Pikachu
04-12-2015, 08:18 AM
AH.wait we will find a crack for it :D

Already Did but there is none :(