PDA

View Full Version : [Looking for Sponsors] So basiclly I've a good idea

Co0oL
04-11-2015, 04:16 PM
So.
I've an idea which is pretty profitable, It might be hard to achieve yet, It will be very profitable/useful in the future :slobber:

What's the idea ?

The idea is a paid2post forum.

I know some plugins and suggest using MyBB forum (free) and point system (free also lol).
Then we can use points to be changed for some items(like shop in TBN/LeaksForums) or to be cashed out (yet that would be barely counted as something infront of our earnings)

By selling ads banners (Specially for PTC owners/etc) it will be good so far and using an advertisement system like Adsense/Adhexa.
We could use BTC as payment processor (as BTC doesn't get limited).
The process of changing PP to BTC is pretty easy.
Also we could run a small facuet side by the forum to maximize the earnings.

How much to get such project started ?
I guess less than 15$ monthly for first couple of months and then I can expect the earnings to keep the project online on it's on :shout:
then I can expect after 6/7 months that we can reduce earning rate and keep reducing till we stop paying people directly and people start paying each others for the credits/points.
also people should be able to buy stuff for those credits :D

Tatsumi
04-11-2015, 04:19 PM
But hard to achieve, Due to time. I´m interested. But, i think there´s should be need only 5-10$ Invest to pay Hosting, Domain. When MyBB and Point system are free.

onsali20
04-11-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm investing, Really excited about this.

Co0oL
04-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Tatsumi.
Only 5$ will be dedicated to hosting, 10$ will be pretty much for payments.
So monthly, I doubt It will be over 15$, (first month will be barely 10$)

onsali20
04-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Tatsumi.
Only 5$ will be dedicated to hosting, 10$ will be pretty much for payments.
So monthly, I doubt It will be over 15$, (first month will be barely 10$)

Im willing to invest, this could make us a lot of profit.

Co0oL
04-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Im willing to invest, this could make us a lot of profit.
Pm me ur skype.

Chillivanilli
04-11-2015, 05:27 PM
So.
I've an idea which is pretty profitable, It might be hard to achieve yet, It will be very profitable/useful in the future :slobber:

What's the idea ?

The idea is a paid2post forum.

I know some plugins and suggest using MyBB forum (free) and point system (free also lol).
Then we can use points to be changed for some items(like shop in TBN/LeaksForums) or to be cashed out (yet that would be barely counted as something infront of our earnings)

By selling ads banners (Specially for PTC owners/etc) it will be good so far and using an advertisement system like Adsense/Adhexa.
We could use BTC as payment processor (as BTC doesn't get limited).
The process of changing PP to BTC is pretty easy.
Also we could run a small facuet side by the forum to maximize the earnings.

How much to get such project started ?
I guess less than 15$ monthly for first couple of months and then I can expect the earnings to keep the project online on it's on :shout:
then I can expect after 6/7 months that we can reduce earning rate and keep reducing till we stop paying people directly and people start paying each others for the credits/points.
also people should be able to buy stuff for those credits :D

You need to keep the earnings for posting very low to get the site big over a few months. In the end you'll have a forum full of indians spaming each thread and just create topics which are pretty useless because they only want to earn.

The idea itself is good, but i think it's very very hard to achieve. And the chance is very high that most of the content of the forum is useless. If you moderate each thread / post and delete posts/threads which are "useless" you'll have a lot of work each day.

I knew a german forum where you could earn like that and it's very popular. I dont know the name right now. But you need to write proper german with good grammatic and no spelling mistakes. It needs to be a useful post or a thread with a unique content which is not available on the forum. If you fullfil the requirements your post/thread gets approved and you get paid by the word count.

fedi96
04-11-2015, 07:32 PM
not bad idea , but it will take much time
i've started mine here
Cpaify (http://cpaify.com)

Einhver
04-11-2015, 08:00 PM
not bad idea , but it will take much time
i've started mine here
Cpaify (http://cpaify.com)

Your forum logo can spin :startle:

Pikachu
04-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Pretty hard idea, i'm sure that when you will reach a total of 5000 members you need a bigger hosting and of course you will get a huge wave of spam. I suggest to get paid you need to put some serious rules then you're good to go

fedi96
04-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Your forum logo can spin :startle:

i've delet it , no spin anymore :confused2:

Co0oL
04-11-2015, 08:32 PM
You need to keep the earnings for posting very low to get the site big over a few months. In the end you'll have a forum full of indians spaming each thread and just create topics which are pretty useless because they only want to earn.

The idea itself is good, but i think it's very very hard to achieve. And the chance is very high that most of the content of the forum is useless. If you moderate each thread / post and delete posts/threads which are "useless" you'll have a lot of work each day.

I knew a german forum where you could earn like that and it's very popular. I dont know the name right now. But you need to write proper german with good grammatic and no spelling mistakes. It needs to be a useful post or a thread with a unique content which is not available on the forum. If you fullfil the requirements your post/thread gets approved and you get paid by the word count.

Thanks for posting, there will be a daily posts limit to make sure they take time to cashout, Also once they make cashout request.
all their recent views will be reviewed by moderator (me) so I doubt they can post low-quality posts.

Co0oL
04-12-2015, 09:16 PM
I've got a test forum
leon-webs (http://leon-webs.cf/mybb/index.php)
bump this topic.

fedi96
04-12-2015, 09:20 PM
I've got a test forum
leon-webs (http://leon-webs.cf/mybb/index.php)
bump this topic.

try to change the diectory of you files to main directory :)

Co0oL
04-12-2015, 09:24 PM
fedi96
I'm using my homepage, This isn't the project, It's just a test forum

fedi96
04-12-2015, 09:25 PM
fedi96
I'm using my homepage, This isn't the project, It's just a test forum

ok , joined you :)

Co0oL
04-12-2015, 11:46 PM
ok , joined you :)

Dude you some kind of high ?
This is a preview of how the forum is supposed to look like.

Ryuzaki
04-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Dude you some kind of high ?
This is a preview of how the forum is supposed to look like.

If THAT is how the forum is supposed to look like then have fun with your money going to shit

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 12:54 PM
If THAT is how the forum is supposed to look like then have fun with your money going to shit

Obviously not.
i just set up the theme and made 1 board.
the forum will have some crap load of ads.

Pikachu
04-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Obviously not.
i just set up the theme and made 1 board.
the forum will have some crap load of ads.

Vbulletin is tha way, mybb design is always the same for each forum that's why i don't like them

pimmelhd
04-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Im willing to pay the money u need.
I love this idea!

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Vbulletin is tha way, mybb design is always the same for each forum that's why i don't like them

Paying crap load for the lic is bad idea for starting small forum like this lol.

fedi96
04-13-2015, 04:04 PM
Paying crap load for the lic is bad idea for starting small forum like this lol.

what about my Xenforo forum Snip3r (http://snip3r.wc.lt/index.php)

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't have any experience with Xenforo

fedi96
04-13-2015, 04:30 PM
I don't have any experience with Xenforo

more better than mybb :D

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 05:40 PM
fedi96 It looks like shit.

fedi96
04-13-2015, 05:55 PM
fedi96 It looks like shit.

i've changed the style , check it now and give me a rate /10 :cool2:

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 06:02 PM
i've changed the style , check it now and give me a rate /10 :cool2:

Kinda proper now yet I will stick with MyBB in this project!

Pikachu
04-13-2015, 06:08 PM
@fesi96 your forum is still built with mybb

fedi96
04-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Kinda proper now yet I will stick with MyBB in this project!

np sir , good luck with your project :D

fedi96
04-13-2015, 06:12 PM
@fesi96 your forum is still built with mybb

fedi not fesi :p , no it's xenforo

Einhver
04-13-2015, 06:27 PM
Co0oL I agree with your idea, what you need to make this project run?

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Einhver
Some moderators, Paid host, domain and investment for couple of months till the site can run it's own.

fedi96
04-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Einhver
Some moderators, Paid host, domain and investment for couple of months till the site can run it's own.
Co0oL you can start with a free hosting like freezoy then after 1 month you can chaange it , what you need now , just a domain

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 06:52 PM
fedi96 Nice idea, So if they suspend my website, I will lose website's popularity/respect and members will report it all over the web.
Good idea dude =,=

Ryuzaki
04-13-2015, 06:54 PM
fedi96 Nice idea, So if they suspend my website, I will lose website's popularity/respect and members will report it all over the web.
Good idea dude =,=

they will not suspend your site until you get more than 45k+ daily clicks .. when you will get more they will suspend your acc or you must buy premium acc

Einhver
04-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Co0oL I can buy domain and have cpanel hosting for unlimited bandwidth :)
But it's location on Asia not US.

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Ryuzaki That's shitty. Einhver I know some people are interested to do this yet nobody step up yet.

Ryuzaki
04-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Ryuzaki That's shitty. Einhver I know some people are interested to do this yet nobody step up yet.

Oh you think you will get more than 45k clicks per day ? you have some courage :haha:

Co0oL
04-13-2015, 07:06 PM
Ryuzaki some PTP/CPM networks give very high rate for manual surf, Using manual exchanges, You can get way more than that ;)

Ryuzaki
04-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Ryuzaki some PTP/CPM networks give very high rate for manual surf, Using manual exchanges, You can get way more than that ;)

But that would be useless traffic :lol:

fedi96
04-13-2015, 07:29 PM

then no needs to create a forum

Ussagui
04-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Good ideia! I like it!

Pikachu
04-13-2015, 08:50 PM

Yes but before you can get 45k daily clicks it Will be a long way to go

gimboh
05-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Be sure to add a referrals system in order to grow faster/bigger

Dewlance
10-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Did you do anything with this idea or create a forum?

I am interested in running a this type of forum.

Pikachu
10-12-2015, 09:18 PM

You can contact the thread creator.

Chillivanilli
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Dewlance you can tag Co0oL or quote him, so he gets notified about your reply in his thread

Co0oL
10-13-2015, 08:15 AM

Well, I still got all the idea in my mind but I can't run this type of forums now, Almost got no time to manage anything.

I could give advice you about things you need to get this started but personally, I can't/won't participate in such an idea at moment.

Dewlance
10-27-2015, 06:26 PM
I already start my own forum(purchased a domain at $2 from promotional offer)

Post only 5 to 6 thread but due to lack of time it will take long time to grow my forum.