PDA

View Full Version : PayPal verification

Ussagui
04-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi guys, can i verify my PP with a CVV / CVC card? How much it cost to verify? Thanks

shadypro
04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi guys, can i verify my PP with a CVV / CVC card? How much it cost to verify? Thanks

price for verf pp is around 8-10$ , check tbn for sellers

Ussagui
04-09-2015, 04:08 PM
price for verf pp is around 8-10$ , check tbn for sellers

no, i mean, i have a credit card, if i verify with it how much PP will remove from my card? And my card have CVV /CVC code, is that the right one? (code is in back of the card)

Ryuzaki
04-09-2015, 04:09 PM
no, i mean, i have a credit card, if i verify with it how much PP will remove from my card? And my card have CVV /CVC code, is that the right one? (code is in back of the card)

about 2-3USD i think

Ussagui
04-09-2015, 04:12 PM
about 2-3USD i think

Thanks! ;)

shadypro
04-09-2015, 04:13 PM

for me they took 1,5 EURO and then after the verification is complete they sent the money back :blz:
also every card have that , idk what u are talking about , but only think i can tell you is that if they accpet the card then you are fine with it and can withdraw money from pp to it and etc.

Ussagui
04-09-2015, 04:38 PM
for me they took 1,5 EURO and then after the verification is complete they sent the money back :blz:
also every card have that , idk what u are talking about , but only think i can tell you is that if they accpet the card then you are fine with it and can withdraw money from pp to it and etc.

Well they can't take me money 2 times so .. because in my country we have a sistem to create a card with new number and new CCV/VVC/CVC (the card code) that can only be used once! and i can "insert" the limit value ... so .. its fone to sell to others! (its my ideia! :P)

shadypro
04-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Well they can't take me money 2 times so .. because in my country we have a sistem to create a card with new number and new CCV/VVC/CVC (the card code) that can only be used once! and i can "insert" the limit value ... so .. its fone to sell to others! (its my ideia! :P)

If it works , yes , you can make good money with this :)

Pikachu
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM

you can start your own website, about selling vvc for any type of verification. I´m sure you will bank money

Ussagui
04-09-2015, 06:14 PM
you can start your own website, about selling vvc for any type of verification. I´m sure you will bank money

For the start i think i will just post on Forums ... after maby a website ... because i don't really understand about websites so ... i will need to learn and bla bla .. and im student need to study too ... x(

ADRIAN1991
04-30-2015, 10:15 PM

Hi there.
Yes, you can. Usually they take a small ammount, no more than 3 usd as i know.
After they will charge the ammount, you will see on your bank account statement a transaction (paypal related), there you will find the ammount they debited, and that number you must use to complete the verification process (for that card).
Be sure you don't click twice on that verification process, i think they can charge twice. But as soon as you receive the code and verify, you'll have the money back. ( they remain in paypal account )