PDA

View Full Version : I'm depressed....

onsali20
04-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Im so sad, My Laptop's graphic's card just broke, and my dad is going after me like a retard telling me to try to fix it.
Now, He is the one who broke it, Trying to play Tombrader GOTY edition on full ultra graphics, Now I have been installing windows the 6th time...
God... No chance of recovring my files, And he thinks that I can fix it easily, he wont even take it to a shop ( pretty far ) Now, I have nothing to do to pass my time, I am not even in the mood to watch anime, I'm just stuck on one thing = studies...
God, I had something to take my mind off things then,
Now I dont even feel like going to forums anymore im so sad, Not gonna give up untiil its fixed though, Can't do graphic's :/ Was gonna buy a pc but now I can't because I still need a few 100$ to get my budget right :/
Guess I will be going to sleep now,
FML.

Einhver
04-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Better save money to buy computer than a laptop.
In my opinion, if you using it just at Home :)

shadypro
04-06-2015, 12:29 PM
onsali20 I don't think that your video card broke just from playing a heavy game , I guess it is still working. If you have any problems just reinstall windows and set your things up again, I know it is sad you have lost everything on your PC , but there is nothing you can do now.
Also everyone have his own shit to deal with ... do what you can and just move on ... there is really no point to depress and go down :smile:

medsamy
04-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Shady said all, hopping you can buy another pc, but as he said everyone has his own affairs so be strong brother

onsali20
04-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks medsamy and Shady :')
Wait shady, your still here?! lmfao.
I tried it :/

sanjaro
04-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Your dad is crazy to try games on ultra using laptops xD I use laptops personally because i love to lie down in bed comfortable with it or smth. And on table i use it as PC with connected a lot of shit like mech-keyboard, graph-tablet etc. If you are doing graphics and don't have much money buy some budget PC, because specs would be better. Good laptops which don't broke in larger application are expensive as hell :cry: I know your frustration mate. It's easy to get depressed when something don't allow you to develop your passion. Without passion and occupation human feels useless

shadypro
04-06-2015, 12:40 PM
onsali20 just got back here today , because I needed help , I'm still officially not here ! :D:lol::troll:

onsali20
04-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Your dad is crazy to try games on ultra using laptops xD I use laptops personally because i love to lie down in bed comfortable with it or smth. And on table i use it as PC with connected a lot of shit like mech-keyboard, graph-tablet etc. If you are doing graphics and don't have much money buy some budget PC, because specs would be better. Good laptops which don't broke in larger application are expensive as hell :cry: I know your frustration mate. It's easy to get depressed when something don't allow you to develop your passion. Without passion and occupation human feels useless

Thanks for understanding mate :')
Yeah, I do that shit too, got a load of head sets, keyborads, coolers, mouse, Sometimes an extra tv to make it like a pc
Just found another kindred spirit :D

onsali20
04-06-2015, 12:47 PM
onsali20 just got back here today , because I needed help , I'm still officially not here ! :D:lol::troll:

Help? What kind of help.
18 seconds wait hacked....
8 Seconds wait hacked....

shadypro
04-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Help? What kind of help.
18 seconds wait hacked....
8 Seconds wait hacked....

PayPal dispute shitstorm , whatever , it is already resolved :blz:

onsali20
04-06-2015, 12:55 PM
PayPal dispute shitstorm , whatever , it is already resolved :blz:

So you leaving now?
:/

shadypro
04-06-2015, 01:00 PM
So you leaving now?
:/

I have one last coin , waiting for something usefull to show up before my ange is over [12th april] but still nah ... only shit threads :haha:
And after that , yes , I'm leaving....
Also I know you wanted my skype long time ago , gonna PM you with it if you gonna miss me that much :smile:
Also chatting in skype will be better because some ppl here don't like that "spamming"/offtopic talking :poker:

onsali20
04-06-2015, 01:12 PM
I have one last coin , waiting for something usefull to show up before my ange is over [12th april] but still nah ... only shit threads :haha:
And after that , yes , I'm leaving....
Also I know you wanted my skype long time ago , gonna PM you with it if you gonna miss me that much :smile:
Also chatting in skype will be better because some ppl here don't like that "spamming"/offtopic talking :poker:

Wer'e doing it for the lulz.