PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin, Darkcoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin Rotator

Yusan
04-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Hello, Mate...
Finding for Bitcoin, Darkcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin rotator?
Check this :
Bitcoin Rotator (http://cryptos.cf/bitcoinrotator/index.htm)
Darkcoin Rotator (http://cryptos.cf/darkcoinrotator/index.htm)
Dogecoin Rotator (http://cryptos.cf/dogecoinrotator/index.htm)
Litecoin Rotator (http://cryptos.cf/litecoinrotator/index.htm)
Thank you if you use that...

Ryuzaki
04-05-2015, 12:28 PM
You should do it all in 1 page :P
Like you could choose when somebody arrives on your main page which rotator he want and that will redirect him to the rotator
Like your main page will be cryptos.cf
when somebody arrives there a popup will show up with tabs like Bitcoin rotator, Darkcoin rotator etc
and when he click on it it will redirect him on the subpage like bitcoin.cryptos.cf or darkcoin.cryptos.cf
I think its either not necessary to do a popup just insert in your cryptos.cf site images of Bitcoin,Darkcoin etc and when someone clicks on it it will redirect him

fedi96
04-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Like you could choose when somebody arrives on your main page which rotator he want and that will redirect him to the rotator
when somebody arrives there a popup will show up with tabs like Bitcoin rotator, Darkcoin rotator etc
and when he click on it it will redirect him on the subpage like bitcoin.cryptos.cf or darkcoin.cryptos.cf
I think its either not necessary to do a popup just insert in your cryptos.cf site images of Bitcoin,Darkcoin etc and when someone clicks on it it will redirect him
Yusan i can make a script for you :slobber: for that

Einhver
04-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server closed the connection without sending any data.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.

Due to heavy load on the server, connections may be temporarily blocked from locations that fetch an unusually high number of pages.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yusan :slobber:

Ryuzaki
04-05-2015, 01:20 PM

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.

Due to heavy load on the server, connections may be temporarily blocked from locations that fetch an unusually high number of pages.

By me his site is working

Yusan
04-06-2015, 06:01 AM

Thank you for your feedback, Ryuzaki.
But, I like this. Because my mainpage is a bitcoin faucet.
For now that only be my experiment.
for the real project that coming soon...

Yusan
04-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Yusan i can make a script for you :slobber: for that

Thank you. But, i like my script...
:D

Yusan
04-06-2015, 06:03 AM

Sorry, I'm using a free webhosting.
Because that only for experiment.. :D

advert
04-20-2015, 11:30 PM
working rotator

RHEYANK
05-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Page not found
The website you were looking for is no longer available

davidxy
09-27-2016, 11:19 PM
Not working anymore :(

FreebieBoy34
11-08-2016, 01:01 AM
What is a litecoin? Haven't heard of this one before... Does it function similarly to a bitcoin?