PDA

View Full Version : The Database Hacker's Handbook free

marwankous
04-05-2015, 12:47 AM
The Database Hacker's Handbook: Defending Database Servers (a $50 value) FREE for a limited time!"

Learn how to identify vulnerabilities, how attacks are carried out, and how to stop the carnage.
Databases are the nerve center of our economy. Every piece of your personal information is stored there-medical records, bank accounts, employment history, pensions, car registrations, even your children's grades and what groceries you buy. Database attacks are potentially crippling-and relentless.

In The Database Hacker's Handbook, four of the world's top security experts teach you to break into and defend the seven most popular database servers. The bad guys already know all the information in this book. You need to know it too.

Identify and plug the new holes in Oracle and Microsoft(r) SQL Server
Learn the best defenses for IBM's DB2(r), PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, and MySQL(r) servers
Discover how buffer overflow exploitation, privilege escalation through SQL, stored procedure or trigger abuse, and SQL injection enable hacker access
Recognize vulnerabilities peculiar to each database
Find out what the attackers already know

download ::::

The Database Hacker's Handbook (http://www.mediafire.com/view/7p6d5nxx6r5m05v/The_Database_Hacker's_Handbook.pdf)

Einhver
04-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Can you share direct link please :shout:

Ryuzaki
04-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Share direct download link not some Formulars BS

marwankous
04-05-2015, 10:12 AM
i've edit it

Einhver
04-05-2015, 10:48 AM
i've edit it

OMG! Need to complete survey for download :anger:

Ryuzaki
04-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Upload it on zippyshare in next 1 hour or you will get an infraction and i will delete your thread

marwankous
04-05-2015, 10:58 AM
hahahahah not a big survey its just a click like at fb no more :spook:

Ryuzaki
04-05-2015, 10:59 AM
hahahahah not a big survey its just a click like at fb no more :spook:

I dont care what survey it is upload it on zippyshare ASAP

marwankous
04-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Upload it on zippyshare in next 1 hour or you will get an infraction and i will delete your thread

ok i will upload it at mediafire