PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress Social Plugins

ellwaan
04-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Hello,
I'm developing a wordpress website, and i wanna receive traffic via facebook & twitter.
But i need some plugins, and now i don't have money to invest.

So, i wanna know if anybody have any of this plugin for free:

Social Locker
Video Locker

And if you recommend any plugin to receive more traffic and speed the website, can you tell me?

Thanks my friends! <3

Pikachu
04-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Hello,
I'm developing a wordpress website, and i wanna receive traffic via facebook & twitter.
But i need some plugins, and now i don't have money to invest.

So, i wanna know if anybody have any of this plugin for free:

Social Locker
Video Locker

And if you recommend any plugin to receive more traffic and speed the website, can you tell me?

Thanks my friends! <3

There is none plugin to receive more traffic, or everyone would use that.
For speed the website i suggest you to delete the theme youre not using and the plugins and install one cache plugin.
for those free plugin ask felixcool

ellwaan
04-03-2015, 02:24 PM
For speed the website i suggest you to delete the theme youre not using and the plugins and install one cache plugin.

"There is none plugin to receive more traffic" - My bad, I wrong to write that, i don't want say that. AHAH!

Delete themes put wordpress more fast? I didn't know that! Yes, i gonna install one cache plugin, thanks for the help!

Pikachu
04-03-2015, 03:20 PM
"There is none plugin to receive more traffic" - My bad, I wrong to write that, i don't want say that. AHAH!

Delete themes put wordpress more fast? I didn't know that! Yes, i gonna install one cache plugin, thanks for the help!

and delete also the plugin you're not using

felixcool
04-04-2015, 06:42 AM
Pikachu ... thanks for the mention mate...yes like Pikachu said, the presence of unused plugins do disturb the speed, by loading some js & css files which are not used by you

For Cache plugins...I recommend W3 Total Cache as it uses mod_rewrite by default compared to others who use PHP to direct the user to the cached HTML page

mod_rewrite is better since it gives the users browser a set of rules where it says that the cached file is in this location, while php directs them putting a little load on the server

When a load of traffic comes over to your site PHP simple stops, But mod_rewrite handles it more than perfectly

Even wp super cache got a mod_rewrite option but still better stick to w3total cache

For free Social Locker plugins you can use OnePress Social Locker --- https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-locker/

They got a paid version too if you are interested. But free version got enough features to beat the competition

Pikachu
04-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Pikachu ... thanks for the mention mate...yes like Pikachu said, the presence of unused plugins do disturb the speed, by loading some js & css files which are not used by you

For Cache plugins...I recommend W3 Total Cache as it uses mod_rewrite by default compared to others who use PHP to direct the user to the cached HTML page

mod_rewrite is better since it gives the users browser a set of rules where it says that the cached file is in this location, while php directs them putting a little load on the server

When a load of traffic comes over to your site PHP simple stops, But mod_rewrite handles it more than perfectly

Even wp super cache got a mod_rewrite option but still better stick to w3total cache

For free Social Locker plugins you can use OnePress Social Locker --- https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-locker/

They got a paid version too if you are interested. But free version got enough features to beat the competition

Thanks for the social locker i needed it so much :love:

Danger Devil
04-04-2015, 11:34 AM

i am gonna use that social locker for 1 in 100 posts only. :D
most users hate that social locker thats why i am gonna post that locker on the most popular thread of my site:p
btw i changed my plan.when my ISP will be stable (they say it will be done till monday) i am gonna reach 200 posts till 20 april after that exams :D then in june i am gonna spam spam spam(i mean post post post ) like 2 ebooks a day

felixcool
04-04-2015, 11:56 AM

Happy to know that I was helpful :)

ellwaan
04-04-2015, 02:20 PM

Thanks for the help my friend!! :D

felixcool
04-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the help my friend!! :D

You are Welcome :)