PDA

View Full Version : I'm new help

monzi56
03-31-2015, 01:39 AM
Hello everyone I am a new user
I am from Mexico d.f. I am 22 years
I am pond in this forum and read good reviews of ebooks and boots of angeclub so buy the membership of angeclub but I have some problems I can not see content as I get the coins which is the best boot I recommend me or ebook to make money since spend almost everything I had with the membership and I are just 2 dollars with which methods I can get good money in no time hopefully help me and hopefully make good friendships in this forum.
please send me mp guiding me would make good money.

fedi96
03-31-2015, 05:49 AM
monzi56 y're welcome here , try to buy ange coin to unlock content

Pikachu
03-31-2015, 05:58 AM
Hello everyone I am a new user
I am from Mexico d.f. I am 22 years
I am pond in this forum and read good reviews of ebooks and boots of angeclub so buy the membership of angeclub but I have some problems I can not see content as I get the coins which is the best boot I recommend me or ebook to make money since spend almost everything I had with the membership and I are just 2 dollars with which methods I can get good money in no time hopefully help me and hopefully make good friendships in this forum.
please send me mp guiding me would make good money.

Hi monzi56 welcome to our forum, there tons of ebooks, but it's your choice to find the right one and make money with it.
Is totally forbidden spoiling Angeclub ebooks! For other question you can pm me

Einhver
03-31-2015, 05:58 AM
monzi56 Buy angecoin and find any bot or ebook which you think it's right for you.

onsali20
03-31-2015, 08:57 AM
Try entering the friday giveaways!
And welcome bruh!

pimmelhd
03-31-2015, 09:35 AM
monzi56 Buy angecoin and find any bot or ebook which you think it's right for you.

He is completly right :)

Ryuzaki
03-31-2015, 12:00 PM
Hello and welcome !
I dont have anything to say to your questions because i already answered them to you in PM :)
Have fun here