PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu's Website | www.letstalkof.net

Pikachu
03-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Soon is Easter and I will have many hours to dedicate to everything I wanted to do.
For those who doesn't know here is my website: Letīs Talk Of - Money Making Blog, Get Tutorials, Free Stuff Online, Bots, Free Premium Accounts And Much More! Only On Let's Talk Of (http://www.letstalkof.net)
What does my sites talks about:

Tutorials
Bots
Sites to make money with
Free stuff
Proxies and sucks
Free accounts (such as netflix/minecraft)

The posts are mainly made from my brother (but I edit them for SEO optimization).

What I spent for my website:
-Theme: 60$
-Plugins: are all free I just bough some license for Facebook like jacking
-Hosting+domain: 30$
-SEO lession + SEO service: 25$ (it should be 175$ but they pity me ahaha).

The website is loading normally, I'm not using cache plugins and cloudfare (I have my reasons).
When my visitors will grow, I will enable them.

This project started the 27 of December, and it was mainly talking about all social networks and cpm/Cpc websites but I was receiving just 1 if I was lucky max 10 visits daily. So I decided to go off from the Internet. After one week I came back and I decided to buy a seo package and from here I find the right road, my SEO teacher said I should delete all my content and go for the money making niche and others niche that I'm not using, and he teached me all he knowed and I'm grateful to him. Because now I'm enjoying with 100+ visitors daily with just a 2 month website (counting from the first post upload).

What I'm using to earn:
Popads (popunder)
Propellersads (cpc/cpm)
In future I will add a donation plugin

What i still need to do:
-Find a plugin where it adds automatically ads on posts
-buy some article posts for backlinks
-continue creating backlinks with scraper

If you have any question or advice, you can post (cool)

Website link: Letīs Talk Of - Money Making Blog, Get Tutorials, Free Stuff Online, Bots, Free Premium Accounts And Much More! Only On Let's Talk Of (http://www.letstalkof.net)

onsali20
03-30-2015, 10:08 AM
This site has some really unique articles man!
Keep up bloggin!
I need help with popads, they are annoying, is there any way to make them less annoying?
Thanks!

Butcher Pudge
03-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Pikachu only i know https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-injection/

i think your popup " Welcome to our Blog! " is bad bro if i click close automatic redirect to fb you need change it

Pikachu
03-30-2015, 10:48 AM
Pikachu only i know https://wordpress.org/plugins/ad-injection/

i think your popup " Welcome to our Blog! " is bad bro if i click close automatic redirect to fb you need change it

That is the like jacking plus. But I will remove it this night
I'm using adinjection to post on my sidebar and on my footer onsali20 thanks you can set how many pops to show to your visitors

Yusan
03-30-2015, 10:59 AM
Thank for your popads.. i got 4 popads...
That's annoying for me...

onsali20
03-30-2015, 11:02 AM
That is the like jacking plus. But I will remove it this night
I'm using adinjection to post on my sidebar and on my footer onsali20 thanks you can set how many pops to show to your visitors

Aww... I am still using blogger, because i dont wanna switch to wordpress for some reason :/

ellwaan
03-30-2015, 11:04 AM
I really like the website, is very good.

I just don't like the popup when we enter the website "Welcome to the blog" or something like that.

Keep going with the website, good luck :D

Pikachu
03-30-2015, 11:14 AM
Thank for your popads.. i got 4 popads...
That's annoying for me...

Ahaha sorry I will update the script to max one pop onsali20 if you feel good with blogger than you can use that ellwaan thanks I will remove it this night :cool:

onsali20
03-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Ahaha sorry I will update the script to max one pop onsali20 if you feel good with blogger than you can use that ellwaan thanks I will remove it this night :cool:

Can you help me do seo with blogger, is it possible?
Thanks!

Yusan
03-30-2015, 11:33 AM

Nice, then i will enjoying the site....

Pikachu
03-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Can you help me do seo with blogger, is it possible?
Thanks!

Of course I can but I never used blogger so I don't know which plugin they use and etc.

onsali20
03-30-2015, 12:10 PM
Of course I can but I never used blogger so I don't know which plugin they use and etc.

They dont have plugins :/
Thanks for the help man!

Danger Devil
03-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Let me guess how much i invested

hosting 9$
domain 5$
theme 0$

so in all 14$
still ranking more than u :p:cool2:

Pikachu
03-30-2015, 12:39 PM
They dont have plugins :/
Thanks for the help man!
Yeah when you want I'm on skype :) then I suggest you with all my heart to go change to wordpress
Danger Devil a matter of time :cool: