PDA

View Full Version : Request for mods

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm newbie at this forum . but i noticed Most of Mods/admin are little irregular in forum , Or they are giving little time here ... My suggestion is please Be active , Users always needs your help ! Forum depends on you ! ( Dont take it personal please ,its my own thinking ... thanks)

Ryuzaki
03-26-2015, 05:02 PM
I am active :confused2:
But you should know, that we all have lives and we dont get paid for this so its only upto us how much time we spend here mate

funaddaa
03-26-2015, 05:03 PM
you are right many of us are not active here lately..................
:grimace:

Pikachu
03-26-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm newbie at this forum . but i noticed Most of Mods/admin are little irregular in forum , Or they are giving little time here ... My suggestion is please Be active , Users always needs your help ! Forum depends on you ! ( Dont take it personal please ,its my own thinking ... thanks)

Devil we are always here to keep clean the forum, if we can't handle it then we can assume new mods, but think everyone has a personal life. (school, work etc.)

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I am active :confused2:
But you should know, that we all have lives and we dont get paid for this so its only upto us how much time we spend here mate

I dont talking about give all of their time ryu . if they cant give sufficient time for forum then why selected for this responsibility ??

You are not mod , and your job is not moderate threads . its mods works , then you have to do those things ??

Ryuzaki
03-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I dont talking about give all of their time ryu . if they cant give sufficient time for forum then why selected for this responsibility ??

You are not mod , and your job is not moderate threads . its mods works , then you have to do those things ??

First of all please stop posting in such colours it hurts my eyes :(
Second ITS my job to moderate threads too :D
I just think that they dont have to much time lately thats why

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Devil we are always here to keep clean the forum, if we can't handle it then we can assume new mods, but think everyone has a personal life. (school, work etc.)

MayB only cleaning is not the job . closing threads , helping users etc also part of this job
yah every one have personal life but i think every one not busy at same time ....

Ryuzaki
03-26-2015, 05:20 PM
MayB only cleaning is not the job . closing threads , helping users etc also part of this job
yah every one have personal life but i think every one not busy at same time ....

Nope Moderators are here to MODERATE their section not to help newbies

Pikachu
03-26-2015, 05:22 PM

We are not servant or something like that, if someone is in Need we help as we can

Angemon
03-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Nope Moderators are here to MODERATE their section not to help newbies
redirecting the newbies is one of the mod's job , and yes Devil is right , you're doing a lot of moderators work which is not your job actually , but you're just doing it since mods are not active when needed. I really appreciate your thread Devil , I've been contacting mods everytime but they're busy and they just have a little of time to be online , so what need to be done is hiring mods according to their geo , so when some are sleeping or in working the others are online , so we can't have this type of issues , like when I'm here at 3:00-6:00 am GMT ,most of the time there is no mod active at this time.

EdgarT
03-26-2015, 05:28 PM
About cleaning.. there would be never enought mods to clean all that mess.
If you need help then pm one of mods/admins (atleast ryu, pika or me). Im always checking forum every half hour or so when Im at home (giving people verification accounts)..

Ange, thats because you work on night -_- Normal people sleep at that time

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:28 PM
We are not servant or something like that, if someone is in Need we help as we can

Yah many was asked for help in shoutbox , i noticed many times ... no one came for help

Pikachu
03-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Yah many was asked for help in shoutbox , i noticed many times ... no one came for help

Just pm a moderator that is online when you need help

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:36 PM
About cleaning.. there would be never enought mods to clean all that mess.
If you need help then pm one of mods/admins (atleast ryu, pika or me)

Ange, thats because you work on night -_- Normal people sleep at that time

I'm just saying my personal experience ... Nothing else .

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:37 PM
Just pm a moderator that is online when you need help

Most of member dont know how to pm sir , they buy subs and ask it in shout box .

Pikachu
03-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Most of member dont know how to pm sir , they buy subs and ask it in shout box .

Also, users can help eachother but you're right

Devil
03-26-2015, 05:42 PM
redirecting the newbies is one of the mod's job , and yes Devil is right , you're doing a lot of moderators work which is not your job actually , but you're just doing it since mods are not active when needed. I really appreciate your thread Devil , I've been contacting mods everytime but they're busy and they just have a little of time to be online , so what need to be done is hiring mods according to their geo , so when some are sleeping or in working the others are online , so we can't have this type of issues , like when I'm here at 3:00-6:00 am GMT ,most of the time there is no mod active at this time.

Ty for notice it sir ...

Xenom
03-26-2015, 05:54 PM
I am active at lot of the times, I log on to A2S after I wake up and before I sleep and a lot of times between the day. I just don't announce my presence. Admins can see the logs. Also as you see in my signature, I offer new people (or Old) with questions and doubts to mail me (If someone doesn't know how to PM, he can mail me). And I have got mails from a lot of people. Also sometimes I see SPAM or posts in wrong section or just mistakes but I cannot correct them if they aren't in my controlled sections. Also it is true that geo location affects the timing of MODS online at a time.

Devil
03-26-2015, 06:01 PM
I Also sometimes I see SPAM or posts in wrong section or just mistakes but I cannot correct them if they aren't in my controlled sections. Also it is true that geo location affects the timing of MODS online at a time.

Yah thats why i created this thread Xenom

Tatsumi
03-26-2015, 06:15 PM
I´m here atleast 6hours/day, i´m trying to help everyone, who need. :)

fedi96
03-26-2015, 06:21 PM

yeah i agree with you , there are just 3 mods active

Ryuzaki
03-26-2015, 06:29 PM
I´m here atleast 6hours/day, i´m trying to help everyone, who need. :)

And you will still not get Mod :lol:

fedi96
03-26-2015, 06:34 PM
And you will still not get Mod :lol:

:notbad::omg::lol: i'm always here

Nokutisu
03-26-2015, 07:35 PM
It's hard when everyone is living in a different time zone. I live in EST time zone in US so if there are people living in different countries, by the time they are on, I am off.