PDA

View Full Version : help about digadz

marwankous
03-26-2015, 04:26 AM
pleas i need help >>>>>

i have money in digadz but i dont know if i can send my money to account paypal no verify

pleas tell me how i can know the site if they send to paypal no verify or not

or

tell me some name banck who i can use to active my account with it

pleas help me

Einhver
03-26-2015, 05:48 AM
pleas i need help >>>>>

i have money in digadz but i dont know if i can send my money to account paypal no verify

pleas tell me how i can know the site if they send to paypal no verify or not

or

tell me some name banck who i can use to active my account with it

pleas help me

Btw where are you from?
Most of them can send to any paypal I think, just try :smile:

legendclaw24
03-26-2015, 07:33 AM
marwankous yes, i am also earning on digadz. I invested 23$ when its earning was upto 1$ per day. Now earning is 0.03$ per day and its so slow. I will leave the site after earning my investment + profit! Well, i have invested with unverified paypal too and they did not take any action..! So i think you can get payout in unverified paypal! :)

Ryuzaki
03-26-2015, 07:40 AM
Digadz isnt worth it anymore .. I was earning 2.4$ per day in group 5 and now i am earning 0.09$ in the same group ... Btw to ypue question i were having unverified pp too and no problem

Yusan
03-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Just send a support ticket to the admin for sure, Mate.
I got banned from him.. $10 Lost :D

marwankous
03-27-2015, 03:52 AM
marwankous yes, i am also earning on digadz. I invested 23$ when its earning was upto 1$ per day. Now earning is 0.03$ per day and its so slow. I will leave the site after earning my investment + profit! Well, i have invested with unverified paypal too and they did not take any action..! So i think you can get payout in unverified paypal! :)
thanks bro i am earn 10$ just from my referrel but when when i invest not retrieved full its a scam

marwankous
03-27-2015, 03:53 AM
Btw where are you from?
Most of them can send to any paypal I think, just try :smile:

i am from in morocco

legendclaw24
03-27-2015, 08:08 AM
thanks bro i am earn 10$ just from my referrel but when when i invest not retrieved full its a scam
Welcome! ;) I hope you will get your investment + profit back soon!