PDA

View Full Version : Buying CS:GO cd key / or gift to steam account

dessibay
03-23-2015, 02:34 AM
Hello every one, I need someone to buy me a steam cs:go key from g2a or gift me the game directly to my steam account from steam store.
I'll pay you your troubles, and I'll add 1 dollar.
I'll not go first because every one can vouch for me to be trusted.

I'll pay with PP

Regards

legendclaw24
03-23-2015, 04:24 AM
dessibay I have some questions! Why you cannot buy it yourself? I have found an offer on g2a of 9.58$ ! What you will pay me to pay them?

shadypro
03-23-2015, 04:57 AM
dessibay I have some questions! Why you cannot buy it yourself? I have found an offer on g2a of 9.58$ ! What you will pay me to pay them?

as he said he will pay the costs + 1$ bonus = 10.58$

onsali20
03-23-2015, 05:53 AM

It was $5 a week ago :/ I was thinking the price would decreae so I didnt buy but i need it badly too...

Ryuzaki
03-23-2015, 06:32 AM
dessibay with what will you pay ?

dessibay
03-23-2015, 07:17 AM
dessibay with what will you pay ?
I would have paid with PP as it is my backbone payment method.

It was $5 a week ago :/ I was thinking the price would decreae so I didnt buy but i need it badly too...
You should give it a week and see, maybe if you're lucky enough you'll get it for a low price !

as he said he will pay the costs + 1$ bonus = 10.58$
Thank you shady for clarifying to them my demarche

I could not buy it myself even though I have a verified PP account. The problem I got was that the card issuer declined such a transaction which made it impossible for me to pursue the transaction.
However I got the game now , after I desperately looked for it all night and up to a late time in the morning (say 3.42 AM). So thank you very much for your help.

Ryuzaki
03-23-2015, 07:18 AM
I wantes to buy it for you but okay :D
THREAD CLOSED