PDA

View Full Version : My New sig

onsali20
03-21-2015, 04:10 PM
So... I was searching around a few tutorials on seo and shit and I was interested in linkbuilding/backlinking and I thought why not try to make a signature on forums and get backlinks?
I think no one done this before Angemon ur seo expert here is it used b4?
Anyway what u think of it?
Let me know!
Tatsumi whats ur wordpress templates for fpsboys btw.
Thanks!

Angemon
03-21-2015, 04:11 PM
So... I was searching around a few tutorials on seo and shit and I was interested in linkbuilding/backlinking and I thought why not try to make a signature on forums and get backlinks?
I think no one done this before Angemon ur seo expert here is it used b4?
Anyway what u think of it?
Let me know!
Tatsumi whats ur wordpress templates for fpsboys btw.
Thanks!
nice signature onsali20 , and yes it's used by everyone I guess , that's why members on all forums try to reach min requirements so they can post image and links in signatures

onsali20
03-21-2015, 04:21 PM
nice signature onsali20 , and yes it's used by everyone I guess , that's why members on all forums try to reach min requirements so they can post image and links in signatures

Thanks..
AH CMAWN!!! MY FIRST SEO METHOD CANT BE A FAILL..
anyway is it a good way to get backlinks?

Angemon
03-21-2015, 04:24 PM
Thanks..
AH CMAWN!!! MY FIRST SEO METHOD CANT BE A FAILL..
anyway is it a good way to get backlinks?
yes it's one of the old gold methods , people pay members to post their links on other forums.

onsali20
03-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Ah.
Thats why I am a genious xD

Pikachu
03-21-2015, 05:09 PM
Ah.
Thats why I am a genious xD

You can build your backlinks, buying domains with PR 5+
Or buying SEO packages which including(backlincks, links building, and etc).
I would go for the second way if you have the $$$

onsali20
03-21-2015, 05:37 PM
You can build your backlinks, buying domains with PR 5+
Or buying SEO packages which including(backlincks, links building, and etc).
I would go for the second way if you have the $$$

I really don't think buying them is profitable.
They're really easy to get and there is no point in investing to someone who will likely get you banned.

Pikachu
03-21-2015, 05:56 PM
I really don't think buying them is profitable.
They're really easy to get and there is no point in investing to someone who will likely get you banned.

get you banned where? i bought a small package for 20 dollars and now i have traffic flowing in, also my social media accounts followers are growing just today reach 1k with my g+ followers. just find the right person or seo team

onsali20
03-21-2015, 06:09 PM
get you banned where? i bought a small package for 20 dollars and now i have traffic flowing in, also my social media accounts followers are growing just today reach 1k with my g+ followers. just find the right person or seo team

How much dolla?

onsali20
03-21-2015, 06:11 PM

Link me that dude. skype?

Devil
03-24-2015, 04:20 AM
Pretty good sigi