PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Captcha

kiro23
03-20-2015, 02:38 PM
I can't get rid of this. I tried some removal tools/softwares but no luck. Any idea (except re-installing os)
http://i.imgur.com/vXX6y8X.png

shadypro
03-20-2015, 02:44 PM
reinstalling os won't help :blz:

Butcher Pudge
03-20-2015, 02:50 PM
I can't get rid of this. I tried some removal tool/software but no luck. Any idea (except re-installing os)
http://i.imgur.com/vXX6y8X.png

you just need enter the captcha
and write leave message ex: want to see the website

ien
03-20-2015, 02:51 PM
google chrome browser ? me either :fire: , my friends too .. maybe google chrome problem ? because not only in this site but most of i used.

onsali20
03-20-2015, 03:28 PM
It's a VPN i suppose?

kiro23
03-20-2015, 04:01 PM
I check Blocklist Removal Center - The Spamhaus Project (http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/) and my ip was listed at xbl

" IP Address 1********** is listed in the CBL. It appears to be infected with a spam sending trojan, proxy or some other form of botnet.

It was last detected at 2015-03-20 11:00 GMT (+/- 30 minutes), approximately 3 hours, 30 minutes ago.

This IP address is infected with, or is NATting for a machine infected with the ZeuS trojan, also known as "Zbot" and "WSNPoem".

ZeuS is a malicious software (malware) used by cybercriminals to commit ebanking fraud and steal sensitive personal data, such as credentials (username, password) for online services (email, webmail, etc.).

The infection was detected by observing this IP address attempting to make contact to a ZeuS Command and Control server (C&C), a central server used by the criminals to control with ZeuS infected computers (bots).

More information about the ZeuS Trojan can be found here:
Microsoft Malware Protection Center: Win32/Zbot
Symantec: Trojan.Zbot
McAfee Labs Threat Advisory: PWS-Zbot
You can try Kaspersky's Zbot killer to get this infection detected/removed. However, we strongly recommend you to do completely re-install your operation system to get this infection removed permanently.

This was detected by a TCP/IP connection from 1********** on port 19750 going to IP address 82.165.37.26 (the sinkhole) on port 80.

The botnet command and control domain for this connection was "adultcuriosity.com".

Behind a NAT, you should be able to find the infected machine by looking for attempted connections to IP address 82.165.37.26 or host name adultcuriosity.com on any port with a network sniffer such as wireshark. Equivalently, you can examine your DNS server or proxy server logs to references to 82.165.37.26 or adultcuriosity.com. See Advanced Techniques for more detail on how to use wireshark - ignore the references to port 25/SMTP traffic - the identifying activity is NOT on port 25.

This detection corresponds to a connection at 2015-03-20 11:12:56 (GMT - this timestamp is believed accurate to within one second).

These infections are rated as a "severe threat" by Microsoft. It is a trojan downloader, and can download and execute ANY software on the infected computer.

You will need to find and eradicate the infection before delisting the IP address.

Norton Power Eraser is a free tool and doesn't require installation. It just needs to be downloaded and run. One of our team has tested the tool with Zeus, Ice-X, Citadel, ZeroAccess and Cutwail. It was able to detect and clean up the system in each case. It probably works with many other infections.

We strongly recommend that you DO NOT simply firewall off connections to the sinkhole IP addresses given above. Those IP addresses are of sinkholes operated by malware researchers. In other words, it's a "sensor" (only) run by "the good guys". The bot "thinks" its a command and control server run by the spambot operators but it isn't. It DOES NOT actually download anything, and is not a threat. If you firewall the sinkhole addresses, your IPs will remain infected, and they will STILL be delivering your users/customers personal information, including banking information to the criminal bot operators.

If you do choose to firewall these IPs, PLEASE instrument your firewall to tell you which internal machine is connecting to them so that you can identify the infected machine yourself and fix it.

We are enhancing the instructions on how to find these infections, and more information will be given here as it becomes available.

Virtually all detections made by the CBL are of infections that do NOT leave any "tracks" for you to find in your mail server logs. This is even more important for the viruses described here - these detections are made on network-level detections of malicious behaviour and may NOT involve malicious email being sent.

This means: if you have port 25 blocking enabled, do not take this as indication that your port 25 blocking isn't working.

The links above may help you find this infection. You can also consult Advanced Techniques for other options and alternatives. NOTE: the Advanced Techniques link focuses on finding port 25(SMTP) traffic. With "sinkhole malware" detections such as this listing, we aren't detecting port 25 traffic, we're detecting traffic on other ports. Therefore, when reading Advanced Techniques, you will need to consider all ports, not just SMTP.

Pay very close attention: Most of these trojans have extremely poor detection rates in current Anti-Virus software. For example, Ponmocup is only detected by 3 out of 49 AV tools queried at Virus Total.

Thus: having your anti-virus software doesn't find anything doesn't prove that you're not infected.

While we regret having to say this, downloaders will generally download many different malicious payloads. Even if an Anti-Virus product finds and removes the direct threat, they will not have detected or removed the other malicious payloads. For that reason, we recommend recloning the machine - meaning: reformatting the disks on the infected machine, and re-installing all software from known-good sources."

shadypro
03-20-2015, 05:18 PM
kiro23 lelelelelelel

"The infection was detected by observing this IP address attempting to make contact to a ZeuS Command and Control server (C&C), a central server used by the criminals to control with ZeuS infected computers (bots)."

you wan't to hack 'em m8 ? http://thebot.net/images/smilies/bruh.png

kiro23
03-20-2015, 05:47 PM
kiro23 lelelelelelel

"The infection was detected by observing this IP address attempting to make contact to a ZeuS Command and Control server (C&C), a central server used by the criminals to control with ZeuS infected computers (bots)."

you wan't to hack 'em m8 ? http://thebot.net/images/smilies/bruh.png

I don't know about this. It seems that it is using my ip as a tunnel to spam the net.