PDA

View Full Version : 100% Real High Quality Visitors for Your Website (Gamer Traffic)

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 04:19 AM
We just started our Gamer Traffic service in this month, we're basically selling real traffic for people's websites.

The traffic will come from gaming sources, high tier countries, with almost 100% uniqueness. (Most of them from USA/Canada, and a lot of from other big countries, like Germany, UK, and all other tier 1-2 countries)
Your link will be shortened with goo.gl, for monitoring.
You can use our traffic for anything you want, Website traffic, Referral fishing, etc., gaming related stuffs has a big benefit of course.
We don't guarantee that you'll get a lot of referrals, it really depends on what you advertise, when i was trying it, i got some people, who are still active members.

Because of the high quantity of orders, we're currently not accepting small traffic orders, because the lack of team members.
Of course you can try our service with a small pack, just don't order 1k visitors like 20 times in a row, because we won't take it.
Yes, a lot of people do that, thats why i want to warn you.

We don't have a fix CPM rate, it always depends on what you want to advertise, you can take your bid in e-mail.
Since we're selling real traffic, don't even try to offer $1 CPM, we won't reply.

Before that service, we used AdSense, on our Webiste and Youtube to monetize our traffic.

Feel free to contact our team, we will reply ASAP, at: [email protected] (Temporarily changed to my personal Mail/PayPal, use it for now.)
You can pay via PayPal, at the same address. Please include the CPM, how many hits you want, and the link, that we agreed.

Edited meanwhile i was writing it, our website is down for maintenance, the provider can't handle our growing traffic, we will switch to an another one soon..
I just added my personal e-mail, use it instead of the shop page at the webiste, you can contact/purchase on it in the following days, sorry for the issue.

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Thanks for cleaning up the things, Admins.

pimmelhd
03-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Looks good, what are the avg. price CPM?

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 08:24 AM
Looks good, what are the avg. price CPM?

You should contact us with e-mail, write some basic things about your website, and the target CPM that you can imagine, then the staff will review it, and if we agree with that, your traffic is on the way. If it's not enough for our service, we give you an another offer. Feel free to contact us via e-mail, we usally reply in 0-30 minutes.

pimmelhd
03-20-2015, 08:26 AM
Cant we talk over skype?
Email?! Welcome to the 21th century...

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 08:33 AM
We only accept contact via e-mail, like every service, i guess. Currently our business mail is down, the service is now working on my personal address, you can use Google Talk with that address if you want to.

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 09:44 AM
We added Skype support for the following days, till our website is switching host. Feel free to request it in PM or in E-Mail.

RamZilla
03-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Legit bro! I purchased over 5000 hits from this company. Very high quality!

I have been buying hits from toxicFTW for about a month now, he messaged me privately. He offered me a deal I could not refuse, so I took it. The first day I got 1000 hits, and then spread the hits over a month to make sure he wouldn't take my money and run. Through this endeavor, I have earned my money back and wayyy more. Highly recommended!

I tried with:

Youtube views
adsense
other ad companies
application download pages
refferals through PTC

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Legit bro! I purchased over 5000 hits from this company. Very high quality!

I have been buying hits from toxicFTW for about a month now, he messaged me privately. He offered me a deal I could not refuse, so I took it. The first day I got 1000 hits, and then spread the hits over a month to make sure he wouldn't take my money and run. Through this endeavor, I have earned my money back and wayyy more. Highly recommended!

I tried with:

Youtube views
adsense
other ad companies
application download pages
refferals through PTC

We are glad you're happy with our service! People who purchase traffic in our service's first months, will get sales for being "hardcore" members later. :)

arupidus
03-20-2015, 11:12 PM
where can I find it?

toxicFTW
03-20-2015, 11:13 PM
where can I find it?

You can contact our team for now, at: [email protected]

taylora
03-21-2015, 07:15 PM
do you guys do ppd?

toxicFTW
03-21-2015, 10:27 PM
do you guys do ppd?

We always count traffic with a visitor CPM, however, you can try a PPD site, but we do not guarantee any fixed number of downloads. If your content is attractive for the people who will visit it, it's worth a try.

toxicFTW
03-22-2015, 07:44 AM
We offer 25% discount for all of the purchases made today (03.22), since we don't have any big request for that day yet.

toxicFTW
03-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Admins, please fix the misspell in the thread name, since i don't have rights to do it. Angemon Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki
03-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Admins, please fix the misspell in the thread name, since i don't have rights to do it. Angemon Ryuzaki

Done mate ..

toxicFTW
03-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Done mate ..

Thanks for the fast work! I was kinda tired when i was writing this thread, lol..

Ryuzaki
03-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the fast work! I was kinda tired when i was writing this thread, lol..

No problem for me .)

toxicFTW
03-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Sorry for spamming this thread, but i have an announcement.

From now, the 25% discount for today is only available if your order in more than $10 value, under $10 purchases have a 15% discount only, because some people just raped this offer, LOL.

We're already done with a lot of requests for today, i will reply for e-mails in 0-15 min in the following hours.