PDA

View Full Version : Autosurf - earn up to 100$/month

ayylmao
03-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Message from Trafficsia:

Website Status

We are having a hard time keeping our servers running continuously without crashing.
The latest storm in Salt Lake City - Utah damaged our servers severely. Our headquarter received a direct light storm strike which hit our power supply unit and the damage extended to the servers connected.

Our engineers are trying to make the platform back to work but the damage is so deep.

We appreciate your patient and we are doing our best to come back to work.

Hello Community,

I will tell you how to earn up to 100$ in a month with an auto-surf website.

The site is called: Trafficsia (goo.gl/iTx50i)
Use this promo code for extra 500 TEP: 83ddf-3acb2-bd4d0

In Trafficsia you have to open the Surf site and confirm your every surf. But you can enable the “auto-surf” feature and you don’t have to confirm your surf anymore. 100% autosurf.
But this feature is only included with the gold membership.
For every surf you get TEP. And you can change the TEP into $. For every surf (which is 20sec long) you get 1,3,5,10 TEP (It depends which membership you have).
1 TEP = 0,0001$

Open me
http://i.imgur.com/ZBK7mAY.png

So if you buy the gold membership (which I really really recommend) you get 10TEP for every surf (20sec, 0,001$) and the auto-surf feature.
The gold membership cost 30$/month but you can get this money easily back.
Here is a table which calculates the earning for every membership:

Open me
http://i.imgur.com/1XCciSs.png
As you can see now it’s totally worth it to get the gold membership.

Now I will explain how Trafficsia works.

Navigate to Trafficsia (goo.gl/iTx50i)
Click on “Sign Up”
Create an account
After the register you are on the dashboard. There you can see your Name, Balance, Membership, TEP, etc.
Go to “Store” and click “Membership” and buy the membership you want (I recommend the gold membership)
After buying your membership go to “Traffic Exchange” and “Settings” to enable your auto-surf (only for gold membership, or for 10$ in the shop.)
After this click on “Traffic Exchange” again and then click “Surf”
Now you started to earn money. No need to confirm your surf, if you have auto-surf.
Relax and enjoy.

If you want to withdraw go to “withdraw” and click on “Convert TEP to Cash” after this click on “withdraw” and type how much you want to withdraw and your PayPal email.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me !
Don't use a vserver/vps , or you will get banned.

Payment proofs:
http://i.imgur.com/plx95mE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/XxsAxXy.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/IeZqijL.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/OzT0MUz.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/0TakWLJ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/QNRRa9v.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/qKtAS1Z.png

Non-ref: Trafficsia (http://goo.gl/zYB92p)

Ryuzaki
03-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Nicely done Method/guide :)

ayylmao
03-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Nicely done Method/guide :)

Thank you for your feedback !

Bun4ld1m
03-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the post I signed up under your referral.
I got a few questions.

How long did it take you to get those payements?

Do we have any limits on viewing the pages or you just calculated the time we can "maximum" view a page?

What do you/we earn from referrals ?

And lastly. Is it really trusted? Am i just gonna pay 30$ and it will automaticly get me money? It doesnt seem right :question: mommy im scared:cry:

khoathanh11
03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
After buying your membership go to “Traffic Exchange” and “Settings” to enable your auto-surf (only for gold membership, or for 10$ in the shop.)

When I clicked into the "Settings" its show nothing in there?? What should I do now?

legendclaw24
03-19-2015, 06:20 AM
ayylmao thanks for sharing :D but i think you should made an ebook about this guide and put it into angeclub books.. Then you will also earn :D

onsali20
03-19-2015, 06:37 AM
Nicely done, Could I have your skype id?
I'm thinking of investing into this,

Raver
03-19-2015, 08:03 AM
You use it On vServer? Ive got an warning for using it on vserver

luisdo
03-19-2015, 08:36 AM
Vsever ??? VPS ? I do not get it. And can i surf it on multi VPS ?

indra93
03-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Multi vps allowed?

marwankous
03-19-2015, 10:35 AM
doog job man

marwankous
03-19-2015, 10:40 AM
but 10,000 TEPs = $ 1 and it give you 1 teps per visit

shadypro
03-19-2015, 11:55 AM
I've seen this site before , but I just don't beleive them enough to invest.... they are just a little sketchy to me , idk , just don't like them.

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi Community,
I will answer all your questions now.

Bun4ld1m, there is a table in the guide. So you can calculate my earning :) If you request a payout you have to wait 5 business days.
There is no limit, you can surf how long you want to. You earn 5% from referrals, and I dont earn from referrals, just from surfing.
I was unsure too, but its 100% trusted. After buying the gold membership you just have to open the surf page and surf !

khoathanh11, contact the support. [email protected]

onsali20, my skype is reeznov43

Raver, first I used a vServer too, but after getting a warning I stopped using a vServer.

luisdo, VPS/vServer are forbidden, and you can just log into your account from 1 IP.

indra93, no

marwankous, gold membership: 10TEP/site. and free user: 1TEP/site. Please check my table in the guide.

shadypro, First, I was unsure too. But its totally worth it and trusted.

Please read the faq Trafficsia - Small World With Big Connections (http://trafficsia.com/traffics/faq.php)

shadypro
03-19-2015, 12:32 PM
ayylmao I know they are not allowing running it on VPS , thats one of the things I don't like about them ... I can't leave my PC on 24/7 :sweat:

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 12:34 PM
ayylmao I know they are not allowing running it on VPS , thats one of the things I don't like about them ... I can't leave my PC on 24/7 :sweat:

How many hours is your PC on? You dont need to have your PC 24/7 on, just if you want max. earnings.

Pikachu
03-19-2015, 12:36 PM
How many hours is your PC on? You dont need to have your PC 24/7 on, just if you want max. earnings.
I heard that they had many issue before, and investing 30$ and can't gain the 30 back (if you can't run 24/24) it's a pain in the *ss

shadypro
03-19-2015, 12:37 PM

I'm not that much on the PC... but I usually have it running for around 6h-8h ... I can't even cover the membership fees with this :confused2:

Doekoe
03-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Could you tell us how long it took to get that payment?

Edit: Nvm i know it :P

Symlink
03-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Warrz has edited one post about that ... so nice copy/past of the idea ><'

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 01:32 PM
I heard that they had many issue before, and investing 30$ and can't gain the 30 back (if you can't run 24/24) it's a pain in the *ss

They had some issues before. But you could gain your 30$ back anyway. But the site is very stable now.

Warrz has edited one post about that ... so nice copy/past of the idea ><'

I don't know what you mean. Can you explain me that ?

luisdo
03-19-2015, 01:45 PM
Register under you. Please answer me, Why when I use Autosurf (gold mem) It usually disturb by asking login again ?

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Register under you. Please answer me, Why when I use Autosurf (gold mem) It usually disturb by asking login again ?

Thanks.
You only get logout if one of these happends:

1- Attempt to run multiple accounts at the same time. Any attempt to run multiple accounts at the same time will logout all your accounts.
2- Attemt to reach the surfing page from a direct link will get your account logout immediately. Our system will randomly choose which surfing system to use out of 9 systems to use during surfing.
3- Attemt to refresh the surfing page will get your account logout. Leave the surfing page run by itself and exit the surfing system by clicking on "Return to Traffic Exchange".
4- Attempt to open several surfing tabs will logout your account. You can run only 1 tab for surfing, any attempt to open more than 1 tab will logout your account immediately.
5- Attempt to open your account on several devices will logout your account immediately. You can login to your account from only 1 device at the same time. Once you login from a second device to the same account will logout your first login on the first device.
6- Attempt of hacking. Your account may got hacked and the hacker is running your account to make a profit. Always keep your password complex and hard to guess, never share your password, and always store your password in a safe place.
7- Attempt to use any type of external software to run autosurf. The use of such softwares can be detected by our anti-cheat system and will logout your account.
8- Usage of any proxy ip address to surf may logout your account as proxies are unstable and doesn't provide a stable connection to our servers.
9- Usage of any automated scripts and automated software of any kind may get your account to logout as our platform is very dynamic and change its code constantly to stop such programs.

luisdo
03-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Very nice answer. Thank you. About Traffic Exchange link, can I put it on Hitleap ?

Tatsumi
03-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Thanks for share! :) I´m using it! :)

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks for share! :) I´m using it! :)

No problem !

Very nice answer. Thank you. About Traffic Exchange link, can I put it on Hitleap ?

You cant use your traffic exchange link for hitleap. You have to open the link for yourself.

Bun4ld1m
03-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Hello again! Firstly, thank you a lot for following your topic and giving us all those answers buddy! For people doesnt have any money to invest and doesnt want to spend a lot time to gather some money to buy premium I found an iMacro script on some forum. Ive been using it since yesterday and it seems okay so far. But it is not javascript so it ends after the loop and that is annoying
I would be appreciated if one with the enough knowledge help me/us.

VERSION BUILD=xxxxxxxx RECORDER=CR
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 30
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:surf >ATTR=NAME:confirm

This is what ive found. :smile:
I hope this will make some people happy :love: ( Yes I love orange :love: )

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Hello again! Firstly, thank you a lot for following your topic and giving us all those answers buddy! For people doesnt have any money to invest and doesnt want to spend a lot time to gather some money to buy premium I found an iMacro script on some forum. Ive been using it since yesterday and it seems okay so far. But it is not javascript so it ends after the loop and that is annoying
I would be appreciated if one with the enough knowledge help me/us.

VERSION BUILD=xxxxxxxx RECORDER=CR
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 30
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:surf >ATTR=NAME:confirm

This is what ive found. :smile:
I hope this will make some people happy :love: ( Yes I love orange :love: )

Trafficsia detects imacro and you they will logout you. Besides the scripts clicks "confirm" after 30sec and you will earn less.
So with 30sec you will earn 0.288$/day and 8.64$/month. I didn't even calculate the many logouts you will get.
Not worth imo.

bmm2
03-19-2015, 05:14 PM
ayylmao If i make an account on vps and login only on that vps its ok?But the problem its that my paypal accounts its not like country on vps..

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
ayylmao If i make an account on vps and login only on that vps its ok?But the problem its that my paypal accounts its not like country on vps..

No, its not ok. VPS is forbidden !

bmm2
03-19-2015, 05:29 PM
Ok ,thanks for answer

santza96
03-19-2015, 06:59 PM
lol, why is it allowed to run it at your home 24/7 but not on a vps?

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 07:02 PM
lol, why is it allowed to run it at your home 24/7 but not on a vps?

I don't know.

Bun4ld1m
03-19-2015, 07:15 PM
Trafficsia detects imacro and you they will logout you. Besides the scripts clicks "confirm" after 30sec and you will earn less.
So with 30sec you will earn 0.288$/day and 8.64$/month. I didn't even calculate the many logouts you will get.
Not worth imo.

Since I do not have golden membership and anykind of bot its better than nothing i just still have some trust issues what if the website just decides to shut before i get my money :D dollar value is too much compared to my country's money so its a big deal :D what you think should i really give it a try and get the gold membership pal ?

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Since I do not have golden membership and anykind of bot its better than nothing i just still have some trust issues what if the website just decides to shut before i get my money :D dollar value is too much compared to my country's money so its a big deal :D what you think should i really give it a try and get the gold membership pal ?

Well its pretty worth it, as you can see in my table. The site wont shut down, they have over 25k users and I know that they dont go bankrupt.

santza96
03-19-2015, 07:28 PM
I dont really think they can spot you using vps if you only use the site from 1 ip

ayylmao
03-19-2015, 07:33 PM
I dont really think they can spot you using vps if you only use the site from 1 ip

I used 1 ip only too and i got caught.

Einhver
03-20-2015, 02:39 PM
ayylmao

Don't use a vserver, or you will get banned.

So we can't open it at VPS ??

ayylmao
03-20-2015, 02:42 PM
ayylmao

So we can't open it at VPS ??

You can. But its forbidden.

Einhver
03-20-2015, 03:49 PM
You can. But its forbidden.

So better I place my old pc to my server just for running this :D

Bun4ld1m
03-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Is there anyone bought golden membership and started grinding for this after seeing this topic?

shadypro
03-20-2015, 05:14 PM
Is there anyone bought golden membership and started grinding for this after seeing this topic?

I think a lot of ppl did , including OP , just ask ur questions here :blz:

Bun4ld1m
03-20-2015, 05:26 PM
actually i did ask my questions :D its just 30$is like all my money im scared tot lose it :D

shadypro
03-20-2015, 05:30 PM
actually i did ask my questions :D its just 30$is like all my money im scared tot lose it :D

Then don't invest it , rule #1 - never invest everything , invest only what you can afford to lose :blz:

ayylmao
03-20-2015, 05:43 PM

I answered you 2 times already. If you have a pc which is 24/7 on and you have a gold membership you will earn 4$~/day.
But if you don't trust me/trafficsia, then there is nothing I/we can do.

Bun4ld1m
03-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Yep thanks for the 3rd answer lol :D dont hate me i bought the membership a couple mins ago i hope my surfings gets you something too u were my ref. Thanks for the topic again <3 I will keep others informed if any other guys gets scared as me. We'll see :P

ayylmao
03-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Yep thanks for the 3rd answer lol :D dont hate me i bought the membership a couple mins ago i hope my surfings gets you something too u were my ref. Thanks for the topic again <3 I will keep others informed if any other guys gets scared as me. We'll see :P

Thank you, and happy earning :) If you have any questions just ask.

Einhver
03-22-2015, 11:06 AM
ayylmao Hei, just want to ask, how much physical PC (Accounts) did you use for this?

vmonkute
03-22-2015, 11:34 AM
thanks for sharing

ayylmao
03-22-2015, 11:54 AM
ayylmao Hei, just want to ask, how much physical PC (Accounts) did you use for this?

I only use 1, because only 1 is allowed.

thanks for sharing

you're welcome !

Einhver
03-22-2015, 12:22 PM
ayylmao I mean you not make another account to make 2x earning?

ayylmao
03-22-2015, 12:55 PM
ayylmao I mean you not make another account to make 2x earning?

No I don't

bakarie
03-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Hi,
can we use VPS to let in run 24/7 ?

Einhver
03-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Hi,
can we use VPS to let in run 24/7 ?

Read the Thread!

bakarie
03-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Read the Thread!

yes but not worth af with 24/7 electricity cost

luisdo
03-22-2015, 05:57 PM
How long when receiving money after redeem ? And if I use VPS, do they warn me 1-2 times then ban me ? Or ban immediately ?

Einhver
03-22-2015, 07:30 PM
How long when receiving money after redeem ? And if I use VPS, do they warn me 1-2 times then ban me ? Or ban immediately ?

All withdraws need up to 7 business (working) days to be evaluated by our monitoring team and released after their approval. Business days are days from Monday to friday only. Saturday and sunday are not included in the count.

Warn first https://a2s.in/methods/1200-autosurf-earn-100-month-post11657.html#post11657

Bun4ld1m
03-22-2015, 09:27 PM

I accidently used ZenMate while surfing then immediately sent a ticket that i accidently used it and that i dont want to get banned and stuff they replied in a couple hours and they told me that there is an automatic detecetin system that checks suspicious IPs every couple days and punish ban ban ban. Without abusing you can ask them to clear your ip history if you know what ip wasit or what time. I loved them already :D

Einhver
03-22-2015, 09:56 PM
I accidently used ZenMate while surfing then immediately sent a ticket that i accidently used it and that i dont want to get banned and stuff they replied in a couple hours and they told me that there is an automatic detecetin system that checks suspicious IPs every couple days and punish ban ban ban. Without abusing you can ask them to clear your ip history if you know what ip wasit or what time. I loved them already :D

Nice to hear that bro.
I am already request withdraw my $10 few hours ago, hopefully the money quickly sent in my paypal :p

Raver
03-24-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm waiting since 8 days for my Payment. Think it turns into scam. Watch that Platinum membership.

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 02:44 PM
I'm waiting since 8 days for my Payment. Think it turns into scam. Watch that Platinum membership.

No it's not. Just wait. I got my payment yesterday and today.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/IeZqijL.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/OzT0MUz.png

Ryuzaki
03-24-2015, 02:45 PM
No it's not. Just wait. I got my payment yesterday and today.

Proof ? :)

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Proof ? :)

I edited it in my previous post.
You have to wait 7 business days (saturday and sunday doesn't count!)

Raver
03-24-2015, 04:48 PM
im waiting now for 8-9 workdays

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 05:10 PM
im waiting now for 8-9 workdays

When did you request your payment?

Einhver
03-24-2015, 05:21 PM
I am waiting my payment also :miao:

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 05:29 PM
I am waiting my payment also :miao:

When did you request your payment?

Einhver
03-24-2015, 05:33 PM
ayylmao Yesterday, the sooner you get a payment for how many days?

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 05:34 PM
ayylmao Yesterday, the sooner you get a payment for how many days?

You have to wait 7 days (Saturday and Sunday doens't count)

Einhver
03-24-2015, 05:52 PM
You have to wait 7 days (Saturday and Sunday doens't count)

That's okay.
What your suggest, better collect until $30+ or keep withdraw at $10 ?
Because due to earn $10 it just needs to be 3 days.
As for the pending payment is 7 days.

ayylmao
03-24-2015, 06:13 PM
That's okay.
What your suggest, better collect until $30+ or keep withdraw at $10 ?
Because due to earn $10 it just needs to be 3 days.
As for the pending payment is 7 days.

I usually withdraw at 10$ but im collecting atm.

Einhver
03-24-2015, 06:34 PM
I usually withdraw at 10$ but im collecting atm.

Ah okay, that nice.
I'll post my payment later :miao:

Raver
03-25-2015, 04:31 PM
I've got one payment today :smile:

Einhver
03-25-2015, 04:33 PM
I've got one payment today :smile:

When you request payment?

Raver
03-25-2015, 04:35 PM
think about 8 business days ago

Einhver
03-25-2015, 05:10 PM
think about 8 business days ago

Grats for you Raver

I have 2 payment pending :cry:

Raver
03-25-2015, 06:48 PM
Grats for you Raver

I have 2 payment pending :cry:

i still have 1 pending. but this gave me new trust, that trafficsia is paying

Einhver
03-26-2015, 02:49 AM
i still have 1 pending. but this gave me new trust, that trafficsia is paying

I see, did you using your spare computer 24 hours for doing this?

Raver
03-26-2015, 05:26 AM
i have to, ive got warned when i used it on my vserver

Einhver
03-26-2015, 05:43 AM
i have to, ive got warned when i used it on my vserver

Haha..
You do not think about the high electricity?

Raiden
03-26-2015, 09:48 AM

well bro, why dont you register using the vps itself? so that you don't need to change ip address at all, and single login only?

Einhver
03-26-2015, 10:46 AM
well bro, why dont you register using the vps itself? so that you don't need to change ip address at all, and single login only?

I think they will know if we using Virtual Machine bro :smile:

santza96
03-26-2015, 04:32 PM
How do they even check that you are using vps?

ayylmao
03-27-2015, 06:51 PM
Got paid again

http://i.imgur.com/0TakWLJ.png

Bun4ld1m
03-27-2015, 07:10 PM
Buddy how long does it take for "you" to get paid after you withdraw ?

ayylmao
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Buddy how long does it take for "you" to get paid after you withdraw ?

After 7 days. Don't count the weekend and the day you requested the withdraw.

volt33000
03-29-2015, 12:36 AM
gonna try this many thanks for the method :)

Einhver
03-29-2015, 05:19 PM
Got paid again

http://i.imgur.com/0TakWLJ.png

Grats for payment.
This web very not stable, always have timeout and blank error :cry:

ayylmao
03-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Grats for payment.
This web very not stable, always have timeout and blank error :cry:

I only get 2-3 errors every day.

Bun4ld1m
03-29-2015, 05:53 PM
I only get 2-3 errors ever day.

Interestingly I haven't got any errors in this 24hours.

Einhver
03-29-2015, 06:34 PM
I only get 2-3 errors every day.

I leave it to a remote computer and rarely check it.
Today I only hit 1k pages :cry:

Mario
03-29-2015, 07:26 PM
Gonna give it a try.

Bun4ld1m
03-31-2015, 09:07 AM
I leave it to a remote computer and rarely check it.
Today I only hit 1k pages :cry:

I feel sorry for you :( I start cursing whenever i see it below 3K it hurts man it hurts

I got 30$ pending withdraw that i calculated they go down 2$ for every 5$ I earn i just cant get how do they earn from gold members :l suspiciouss suspicious but well i risked it..

ayylmao
03-31-2015, 04:00 PM
My graph:
http://i.imgur.com/L79jWgP.png

Bun4ld1m
03-31-2015, 08:50 PM
My graph:
http://i.imgur.com/L79jWgP.png

And here is my graph

http://i.imgur.com/BT4yG60.jpg

Bun4ld1m
04-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Okay guys today something very unexpected happened. Guess what :D I GOT PAID from Trafficsia!
I was almost getting disappointed but today i just feel emberassed :D and spoiled :3

Here's the proof !
http://i.imgur.com/O3VyzWm.png

Thank you ayylmao ! luw u buddy

ayylmao
04-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Okay guys today something very unexpected happened. Guess what :D I GOT PAID from Trafficsia!
I was almost getting disappointed but today i just feel emberassed :D and spoiled :3

Here's the proof !
http://i.imgur.com/O3VyzWm.png

Thank you ayylmao ! luw u buddy
Thats great :) Thanks for your proof !

Pikachu
04-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Thats great :) Thanks for your proof !

So we can't run this on a VPS right?

ayylmao
04-02-2015, 11:59 AM

You can, but they detect VPS and they will give you a warning and your VPS IP will get banned.

Einhver
04-02-2015, 09:45 PM

Buy dedicate server :shout:

ghoza
04-04-2015, 09:40 AM
wow, i will try

ayylmao
04-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Message from Trafficsia:

"It has come to our attention that some members haven't received their money withdraw requested before Mar 26, 2015.
All members subject to this issue are kindly asked to send us a ticket so we can track their payout requests and proceed them.

Trafficsia Financial Department. "

Einhver
04-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Message from Trafficsia:

"It has come to our attention that some members haven't received their money withdraw requested before Mar 26, 2015.
All members subject to this issue are kindly asked to send us a ticket so we can track their payout requests and proceed them.

Trafficsia Financial Department. "

Aw thanks for sharing this ayylmao
I have $20 payment pending on that date.

ayylmao
04-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Aw thanks for sharing this ayylmao
I have $20 payment pending on that date.

No problem! I also have a pending payment on that date.

JuniorFonseca
04-06-2015, 04:12 PM
The site is good ?

ayylmao
04-06-2015, 04:35 PM
The site is good ?

Do I need to answer this question?

Got paid again:
http://i.imgur.com/QNRRa9v.png

Bun4ld1m
04-06-2015, 06:30 PM
Do I need to answer this question?

Got paid again:
http://i.imgur.com/QNRRa9v.png

When did you withdraw this one ?

ayylmao
04-06-2015, 06:31 PM
When did you withdraw this one ?

26.04, if you requested your payment on 26.04 or before you need to contact trafficsia. They had some issues to track the requests.

Bun4ld1m
04-06-2015, 06:50 PM
26.04, if you requested your payment on 26.04 or before you need to contact trafficsia. They had some issues to track the requests.

Yeaaah i did but appearently mine was on 27th... and im still waiting foor liikee 40$s :( i feel upset they pay a little late not later then 7days but its sad when it become 12 days with two weekends it break my heart buddy just break my heart :(

ayylmao
04-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Yeaaah i did but appearently mine was on 27th... and im still waiting foor liikee 40$s :( i feel upset they pay a little late not later then 7days but its sad when it become 12 days with two weekends it break my heart buddy just break my heart :(

just be patient.

Bun4ld1m
04-06-2015, 07:02 PM
just be patient.

I am :D I was kidding im just having trouble with the webpage errors. It sometimes stops and hours flies away with nothing until i check it.

luisdo
04-06-2015, 07:09 PM
ayylmao I have to warn you about new Upgrade account named Titanium Membership Pack cost $350. This is a big trap of Trafficsia because after upgrade this package you will need to upgrade small package in it to upgrade level of Titanium. You should warn people about this. Thank you.

wizards
04-06-2015, 08:03 PM
I think use VPS not banned

King Julian
04-07-2015, 04:11 AM
So Let see, I have raspberry that ready to 24/7..
is it really autopilot? I mean it's not necessary for us to click?

Einhver
04-07-2015, 06:29 AM
ayylmao I have to warn you about new Upgrade account named Titanium Membership Pack cost $350. This is a big trap of Trafficsia because after upgrade this package you will need to upgrade small package in it to upgrade level of Titanium. You should warn people about this. Thank you.

Are you sure about that? Source?

luisdo
04-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Are you sure about that? Source?
Here you are. Let's take a look of this picture.
http://i.imgur.com/fLCtSdd.png

luisdo
04-07-2015, 09:47 AM
A new feature I have recognized in site is just added is Verify account. Now you will she Verify status in Dashboard also in Profile. Member will need to submit some proof about Personal Information. Do anyone see recognized it like me ?

ayylmao
04-07-2015, 09:51 AM
So Let see, I have raspberry that ready to 24/7..
is it really autopilot? I mean it's not necessary for us to click?

It's only autopilot, if you but the Gold membership. You don't have to click, only enable autopilot. Make sure you check it 2-3 times in a day if everything is running.

New message from Trafficsia:

Dear members,

It comes to our attention that almost all members are asking about the new identity verification process. Well, allow me tell you that there is no need for panic. Identity verification is an optional process where its main purpose is to make sure our platform remain a safe place for advertisers and to stop multi-account members.

Having an unverified account is the same as having a verified account. Everything will remain the same as it was before, there will be no limits for withdraw amounts, time, or anything else.
Our smart anti-cheat system will ask members whom were found cheating to verify their identity. If you are no cheating, then you don’t have to worry about this identity verification.

However, members who decided to verify their identity won’t have to worry about their privacy. Our privacy policy as well as USA laws protect our members’ rights in keeping their credentials private, secure, and not distributed to any third party under any circumstances.
In other words, we are protecting both our advertisers and publishers rights in having a smooth and profitable platform each based on his benefits.

Trafficsia Customer Support.

luisdo
04-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Cannot load Trafficsia anymore ??? Blank page :(

shadypro
04-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Cannot load Trafficsia anymore ??? Blank page :(

Yo ma http://i.imgur.com/3J2FtBb.png brother , you haven't heard yet ? The http://i.imgur.com/3J2FtBb.png bank for rupees http://thebot.net/images/smilies/gold.png is closing! http://thebot.net/images/smilies/shrug.png

luisdo
04-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Yo ma http://i.imgur.com/3J2FtBb.png brother , you haven't heard yet ? The http://i.imgur.com/3J2FtBb.png bank for rupees http://thebot.net/images/smilies/gold.png is closing! http://thebot.net/images/smilies/shrug.png
Don't make me panic dude :(

ayylmao
04-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Can't load the site too. Just wait, I'm sure that they are working on it.

Chillivanilli
04-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Up again :)

funaddaa
04-09-2015, 11:00 AM
dose this method worth it....
I haven't start this....
cam anyone tell me is this still good to start?

ayylmao
04-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Down again?

dose this method worth it....
I haven't start this....
cam anyone tell me is this still good to start?

If you have a pc 24/7 on it's totally worth it.

Bun4ld1m
04-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Hello People! I sent a ticket about the website problem.

"Hello, I havent been able to access trafficsia.com since this morning. When will the website be available again? And is the day going to be compensated about the premiums? "

"Hello
This is John Ahmar from customer support and I will assist you through this ticket.

We are having an unexpected error on our servers.
Our technicians are trying to find the problem and solve it. Please allow us some time to get our servers back to work.
All memberships will be extended to cover the down period. No member will loose any second of his premium membership.

Best regards,
John Ahmar, Trafficsia Customer Support"

ayylmao
04-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Trafficsia is up again !
And thanks Bun4ld1m for your Information !

Einhver
04-09-2015, 07:27 PM
The monitor Trafficsia (301 Moved Permanently (http://trafficsia.com)) is back UP (HTTP 200 - OK) (It was down for 5 hours, 14 minutes and 48 seconds).

Let's the game start again! :cool2:

Anyone wanna invest? :D
I have 2 more machine 24/7 with different IP each :miao:

Einhver
04-10-2015, 09:54 AM
The monitor Trafficsia (301 Moved Permanently (http://trafficsia.com)) is back UP (HTTP 200 - OK) (It was down for 6 hours, 24 minutes and 59 seconds).

Let's start again bro! :cool2:

ayylmao
04-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Got paid again:

http://i.imgur.com/qKtAS1Z.png

Message from Trafficsia:

Website Status

We are having a hard time keeping our servers running continuously without crashing.
The latest storm in Salt Lake City - Utah damaged our servers severely. Our headquarter received a direct light storm strike which hit our power supply unit and the damage extended to the servers connected.

Our engineers are trying to make the platform back to work but the damage is so deep.

Einhver
04-10-2015, 04:29 PM
ayylmao Nice news!

dejan2010
04-11-2015, 02:18 AM
I can't load site for last 3 days.
I know they have problems with servers ,but is site now working or only I have this problem.

Einhver
04-11-2015, 02:42 AM
I can't load site for last 3 days.
I know they have problems with servers ,but is site now working or only I have this problem.

Message from Trafficsia:

Website Status

ayylmao Please, can you put all the lastest news at first page, so anyone can read it easily.

ayylmao
04-11-2015, 11:12 AM
ayylmao Please, can you put all the lastest news at first page, so anyone can read it easily.

done, hope they come back asap

Einhver
04-11-2015, 11:31 AM
done, hope they come back asap

Nice, thanks :)

Bun4ld1m
04-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Guys anybody know when or if the site will be up again? I feel like they'll disappear :D hope not i got pending money :ı

ayylmao
04-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Guys anybody know when or if the site will be up again? I feel like they'll disappear :D hope not i got pending money :ı

Just be patient. No need to panic.

taylora
04-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Think they will roll back memberships?

Bun4ld1m
04-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Think they will roll back memberships?

They said so..

dejan2010
04-12-2015, 04:11 AM

I'm also waiting for my first payment.Upgraded gold like 7 days ago and site gone puff,just my god damn luck :grimace:

Einhver
04-12-2015, 05:30 AM
I'm also waiting for my first payment.Upgraded gold like 7 days ago and site gone puff,just my god damn luck :grimace:

Stay calm bro :miao:

dejan2010
04-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Stay calm bro :miao:
chillin,killin,drinking bud :smile:

Bun4ld1m
04-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Have you guys heard anything new from trafficsia ? they have twitter account they could simply update that more often

Chillivanilli
04-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Have you guys heard anything new from trafficsia ? they have twitter account they could simply update that more often

Either they are running away with their money and the "news" is just a fake news, or

they are just too lazy to give us updates or

they are really really busy with getting everything right again because of the server crashes.

luisdo
04-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Either they are running away with their money and the "news" is just a fake news, or

they are just too lazy to give us updates or

they are really really busy with getting everything right again because of the server crashes.
Good deduction. And this is my opinions about this problem.
1/ As they say in news, They are in Salt Lake City - Utah <~ USA . Although, Payment form their Paypal is Non-US <~ Doubt ?
2/ Do they write what they want us to see (about last news) ? Why don't they inform email to all of their customer or an anouncement website instead of blank page ?
3/ If they Scam us ? Why they still release payment for people on 10 April and 11 April <~ this time is in issue period. It shows that they effort to release payment and restart site after 2-3 times before shut down completely.
4/ About the "replacement item email support" they say in detail about their order and request to DELL <~ Can anybody check that or believe in that. With 2 weeks, Can they run ? Because I see many site try to prolong time before they Scam.
In conclusion, I still trust in them and believe that they will come back. Although, if many people dispute their Paypal, can they come back. This is what I affraid and When is suitable time for us to make a disputation ?

pattrik1
04-14-2015, 08:18 PM
how can i get free vps ??

pattrik1
04-14-2015, 08:19 PM
trafficasia still payment or scam ?

Bun4ld1m
04-14-2015, 08:39 PM
trafficasia still payment or scam ?

It wasn't but not as they say the servers are damaged so right now it is inaccesible and we dont know if they ran.

vuanhbest
04-15-2015, 09:28 AM
It wasn't but not as they say the servers are damaged so right now it is inaccesible and we dont know if they ran.

you sure trafficsia not scam ? If comeback, will they refund $ time for silver, gold... users ???

luisdo
04-15-2015, 06:13 PM
you sure trafficsia not scam ? If comeback, will they refund $ time for silver, gold... users ???
Chào :))
They will have a compensation for you if They com back. They are also refund for you if you claim a dispute BUT if you receive a payment from them, You will be disputed too. And other news, they are willing to refund any dispute as I say because they want to make a long term with this site. Be patient and wait to next month nhé :P

Bun4ld1m
04-17-2015, 11:03 PM
ayylmao
A new mail from trafficsia.

Hello This is John Ahmar from customer support and I will assist you through this ticket.
3 of 4 servers are 100% damaged and the 4th server (smtp server) need some repair and some part replacement but even when we try to run the platform on the partial working server, the loading requests is so huge that it is taking it down again.
We are unable to access the HD contents since it automatically locked during the storm and the power fail. This is a security feature to avoid data loss.
HD are sent to DELL company to unlock them and we ordered new 5 custom dedicated servers. The estimated delivery time is Apr 27, 2015. We hope DELL will manage to unlock the HD and we can return back to work by May 1, 2015.
During this period, we will stay in touch with our members and reply to all emails. We really appreciate your understanding, and we have faith that we will return with stronger and better servers and services.
Best regards, John Ahmar, Trafficsia Customer Support

What you think guys?

grouptraphi
04-18-2015, 07:09 AM
ayylmao
A new mail from trafficsia.

Hello This is John Ahmar from customer support and I will assist you through this ticket.
3 of 4 servers are 100% damaged and the 4th server (smtp server) need some repair and some part replacement but even when we try to run the platform on the partial working server, the loading requests is so huge that it is taking it down again.
We are unable to access the HD contents since it automatically locked during the storm and the power fail. This is a security feature to avoid data loss.
HD are sent to DELL company to unlock them and we ordered new 5 custom dedicated servers. The estimated delivery time is Apr 27, 2015. We hope DELL will manage to unlock the HD and we can return back to work by May 1, 2015.
During this period, we will stay in touch with our members and reply to all emails. We really appreciate your understanding, and we have faith that we will return with stronger and better servers and services.
Best regards, John Ahmar, Trafficsia Customer Support

What you think guys?

Is this new email ? When you receive this ?

Bun4ld1m
04-18-2015, 09:29 AM
Is this new email ? When you receive this ?

I did not. Someone else shared somewhere else. I wanted to share it here too. According to the post he received this 3 days ago.

grouptraphi
04-20-2015, 02:37 PM
SCAM yet ?

ayylmao
04-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Stop pushing this thread and wait untill May 1

Bun4ld1m
04-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Stop pushing this thread and wait untill May 1

I'm trying to share if i get any news around :/ I want them back. I liked it

mash40
04-21-2015, 11:10 AM
my payment is still pending, too bad trafficsia turned scam

ayylmao
04-21-2015, 04:58 PM
my payment is still pending, too bad trafficsia turned scam

We don't know if they turned into a scam. Just stop spamming and wait.

grouptraphi
05-01-2015, 07:02 PM
If they scammed, I think you need to help your ref dispute them. Now is May. I think they go to scam.

feerbau
05-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Nice method

dejan2010
05-01-2015, 11:56 PM
Does anybody have any news,it's 1st and still site offline.I will wait few more days and if they don't come back open paypal dispute.
After all invested 30$ received 0$
I hope they will come back so I don't need to bother with dispute.

phantom
05-04-2015, 03:37 AM
I think they are scam

grouptraphi
05-04-2015, 09:16 AM
They are back but no database, I think they are scam.

ayylmao
05-04-2015, 11:57 AM
They are back but no database, I think they are scam.

I'm sure they are working on it.

Bun4ld1m
05-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Oh my god are they really back ?!

dejan2010
05-08-2015, 11:18 AM
People ask for your money back while you can.I open paypal dispute and site owner is acting like everything is all right with his site.
I escalated clam for paypal to solve it.

Bun4ld1m
05-08-2015, 03:34 PM
People ask for your money back while you can.I open paypal dispute and site owner is acting like everything is all right with his site.
I escalated clam for paypal to solve it.

How do we do that?

supermeatboy
05-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Paypal decided for trafficsia behalf =(

mongol
05-08-2015, 05:57 PM
You won't get your money back, as it is not a tangible objetc, but virtual thing.

dejan2010
05-08-2015, 07:10 PM
You won't get your money back, as it is not a tangible objetc, but virtual thing.
It doesn't hurt to tray,but I also think that I will lose dispute because of this.Will let you know what happened.
If that don't work will also tray with credit card chargeback in my bank,because in Paypal for my country we can only bay with connected credit card not with paypal balance

jcpbs
05-10-2015, 12:26 AM
But is the site working? If it is, wont they honor the money people paid and prolong the memberships (instead of opening disputes)?

phantom
05-10-2015, 03:40 AM
But is the site working? If it is, wont they honor the money people paid and prolong the memberships (instead of opening disputes)?

I think they reopen their website to win the dispute. They are scam

jcpbs
05-10-2015, 04:43 AM
I think they reopen their website to win the dispute. They are scam

So, has anyone tried it after reopening?

dejan2010
05-10-2015, 10:43 AM
So, has anyone tried it after reopening?
Site has no database,members can't log in and can't do anything.They just put first page to win disputes.

jcpbs
05-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Site has no database,members can't log in and can't do anything.They just put first page to win disputes.

And Paypal can't check that? This is messed up. Hope you guys get the money back!!!

grouptraphi
05-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Where is owner of this topic !!!!

ayylmao
05-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Where is owner of this topic !!!!

I'm still here.

Bun4ld1m
05-11-2015, 11:29 PM
I'm still here.

And do you have any idea?

ntquynh89
05-12-2015, 07:24 AM
hitleap & jingling allow ?

ayylmao
05-12-2015, 12:02 PM
And do you have any idea?

No. I'm done with trafficsia.

hitleap & jingling allow ?

:shady:

Bun4ld1m
05-12-2015, 02:11 PM
No. I'm done with trafficsia.

:shady:

You know I am in loss right? It is really annoying to hear that from you.

ayylmao
05-12-2015, 07:28 PM
You know I am in loss right? It is really annoying to hear that from you.

Sry I can't change this. I'm just a user like you. Try to get your money in paypal back.

Bun4ld1m
05-13-2015, 04:49 PM
Well its pretty worth it, as you can see in my table. The site wont shut down, they have over 25k users and I know that they dont go bankrupt.

Well I know you cant do anything but i just want to remid you that stupid answer of yours. You were so sure.

dejan2010
05-14-2015, 08:34 PM
I have lost dispute.I can even say I expected this just because it's virtual, digital, or intangible item.

This is message from paypal:

We completed our investigation for the following transaction:

Case ID: PP-003-893-766-682 Transaction Date: Apr 2, 2015 Transaction Amount: -$29.99 USD Seller's Email: payments@ trafficsia.com Seller's Name: Tarek Alsanyoura

Unfortunately, we are denying your claim because your purchase was for a virtual, digital, or intangible item, which is not covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. We only cover claims involving physical items that can be shipped and tracked. We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve the problem. You'll find their contact information on the Transaction Details page. Yours sincerely, PayPal

I must say that Paypal with this attitude helps a lot to this bunch of scammers,even protect their fraudulent activity.
Instead returning money to honest people they let scammer keep the money.

Bun4ld1m
05-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Hey guys. Appearently people start to create new accounts again so did I and asked them why i couldnt login to my account and what will happen to my pending withdrawels and premium days left. And got an answer. Tell me what you guys think!

Hello
This is John Ahmar from customer support and I will assist you through this ticket.

Unfortunately, Dell were unable to unlock the HDs, so we lost all the database and all info, contracts,...

We were able to recover the website from our developers, fixed some issues, and launched Trafficsia again.

Please contact finance department to get your compensation offer.
Make sure to provide them with all info which prove that you had an upgraded account before the crisis.

Best regards,
John Ahmar, Trafficsia Customer Support

asifshabir
06-11-2015, 03:47 PM
do you have any thing to offer to free members

cүвεя_נυηкιε
07-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Only just noticed this

Good job man, looks simple enough,
think ill put it through its paces and see what happens

Cheers

Bun4ld1m
07-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Only just noticed this

Good job man, looks simple enough,
think ill put it through its paces and see what happens

Cheers

It used to pay it was a good website then it got struct by lightning and they lost their data. To whom bough membership before they gave 3months goldenmembership but unfortunately they haven't started withdrawels yet. You can collect points but neither convertion nor withdraw activated. Not sure if they really need time to recover or just scam people to use their computers for advertising for free. I've done some surfing and gave it a break. We'll see...

Raiden
07-03-2015, 11:04 PM
sounds scam, i think :(

cүвεя_נυηкιε
07-04-2015, 07:56 AM
It used to pay it was a good website then it got struct by lightning and they lost their data. To whom bough membership before they gave 3months goldenmembership but unfortunately they haven't started withdrawels yet. You can collect points but neither convertion nor withdraw activated. Not sure if they really need time to recover or just scam people to use their computers for advertising for free. I've done some surfing and gave it a break. We'll see...

lol, i missed a few pages, i guess i missed the important ones
Thanks for the extra info mate ;)

Bun4ld1m
07-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Ure welcome buddy :D

IVLordStorm
07-28-2015, 06:57 PM
wow, it'll take too much of my time...
Than don't reply if you ain't even gonna use it.
Makes it look like your boosting your post count.

If ya do so, you'll have a really bad time here :O

levant_de
08-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Is the confirm of identity needed to get payments?

levant_de

nostafu
08-29-2015, 06:56 PM
can use jingling for anonymouse exchange ? :)

Nokutisu
08-29-2015, 07:12 PM
can use jingling for anonymouse exchange ? :)

Please do not post questions in a thread that is over 20 days old...especially if it's your first post. Unless it's absolutely necessary and you can't get into contact with the member who made the thread. You have been given a warning. If you have questions please directly contact the member who made the thread.

haesendonck123
09-30-2015, 02:35 PM
Sadly the servers are down as said in the post :(

Oh well, goodbye opportunity :/

Bun4ld1m
09-30-2015, 03:50 PM
This thread definitely needs to be locked since it has been so many months trafficsia hasn't been updated or answered to any of the tickets they have received appearently. Sorry for those have been scammed by them! #Lockdown

Jeshua
09-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Thread closed