PDA

View Full Version : [Tatsumi´s Giveaway #1]

Tatsumi
03-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi, I would like to give somebody my account on PopCash.net
Acc which i want to share have 4.4$ in wallet, so only 5$ To withdraw.
Your Quest to win this giveaway will be, Comment with that what are you think about A2S
Atleast 20 Words :P
I´ll choose that comment which will be similar like my think about A2S. :shady: Good Luck!

pimmelhd
03-18-2015, 06:05 PM
I think a2s is the sittiest forum Ive ever seen.
Only scumbags are active ad such a TBN-Clonegayshitfuckershitforum.
Hate this shit.
#JustinBieber<3

Sarcasm.

Danger Devil
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM
I think a2s is the sittiest forum Ive ever seen.
Only scumbags are active ad such a TBN-Clonegayshitfuckershitforum.
Hate this shit.
#JustinBieber<3

Sarcasm.

lmao u are out of this giveaway:p
and about a2s.the thing that comes in my mind is that .what if ryuzaaki goes offline for 1 day?what will happen to us?

Ryuzaki
03-18-2015, 06:11 PM
and about a2s.the thing that comes in my mind is that .what if ryuzaaki goes offline for 1 day?what will happen to us?

Apocalypse :cool2:

About a2s ?
I simple love this forum :) older members which i know here are something like family and good friends for me here :)
BTW. I dont wanna to win i just wanted to share my thoughts :lol:

ien
03-18-2015, 06:26 PM
I want to join :)

A2s for me even i'am new here,
people here are not just wanted for money ,but also want to gain a new relationship like friends and family , (that's what i've seen :^^:)
the web design of this page are really user friendly , everyone will stay longer here because of admins, mods, and many are very accommodating. :applouse:

long post exceed 20 words :cool:

luisdo
03-18-2015, 07:02 PM
Just because I can find many useful bot and tips in here. People very friendly, many otaku, many loli, pedo =)) LOL ... Just for fun ... People close together ... Fun talk ... Free talk

fedi96
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
A2S : just Access 2 Success :)

onsali20
03-18-2015, 07:28 PM

The site would be running the same as usual?
Btw, goodluck to everyone entering.

legendclaw24
03-19-2015, 06:09 AM
Tatsumi This forum has amazing features and we can also earn in this forum easily. Very helpful members. Always try to help each other as much as they can! :love:

shadypro
03-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Tatsumi For me this forum is a little bit better alternative to TBN , in which we are less people so it is easier to know each other.
Also I'm here to troll the shit out of Ryuzaki :blz:
PS: Only want the account if you gonna PM me method too :troll:

cloud
03-20-2015, 10:52 AM
what i think about this forum??

1. first of all,,, warofclickbot :grimace:
2. i need to learn about how to make money on the internet
3. a2s member show good respond bout what you say/comment/share. even we bullied each other :confused2:
4. many member subscribe only for bot.. this is a forum to make money,, learn and share.
5. fast respond from AngeClub/bot maker/active member. that's a good point, great forum = a lot of active member.

hmm.. i think more about a2s forum. but it's enough for now :lol:

onsali20
03-20-2015, 11:14 AM
I think A2S is a really unique and interesting forum, It has a great potential with a good community. This is the only unqiue forum really standing out from other forums out there, we have a totally new and unique system of how things work around here. Which really is amazing.
First of all I don't even remember how I found out this forum,.. I had so much fun here, Time just flies...
This forum has motivated me to earn and also taught me a great deal of lesson's about life.
Now, A2S is really growing and I really wanna give to the forum, but I really don't have a money making method all I know is how to make money, I don't implement on method's, I am just good at only graphic's and I try my level best to give back to the forum by doing graphic's related stuff because that is only thing which I can give to the forum, since I am not good at anything else... Even though me and Tatsumi are the smallest here, people have really been harsh to us and it has taught us how to deal with life, even by getting bullied over here we just stood up and were unique and didn't give 2shitflyingf2f at how small we were...
I love a2s with all my heart....