PDA

View Full Version : btc-stack|Brand new gaining system|

vasya45
03-16-2015, 12:05 AM
Dear Friends!
We are happy to bring to your attention our new web resource - BTC-Stack (http://btc-stack.com/?ref=7859)

There is no reason to tell you you about multipliers, hypes and other stuff that kind - the algorythms are mostly the same.
Rarely developers plan a long finance strategy, overlooking the chance to gain their market niche by stability and competence.
We do have a long term strategy, based on "money makes money" principle, since it's the only way to turn our labour into hard cash.
That's the reason why we are able to increase out holdings for a long time. Having your gilts we can invest beneficially - and that where we are professionals.
We offer these terms to our partners and sponsors:

- At least 100 satoshis per minute;
- Unlimited withdrawal to your BTC wallet;
- First week 50% discounts on your account improvement;
- Profitable referral system;
- Responsive administration and support;
- User-friendly interface, ad free;

rouday
03-16-2015, 01:38 PM
website is down now

marwankous
03-16-2015, 02:23 PM
i wish this not be a scam

Doekoe
03-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I am not trying to trash your thread or anything, i am simply telling the truth. This site is like btc-flow. I don't know if anyone knows it, but it's a scam site. They just wait till someone pays a great sum of money and then they just run off with it. Same thing happened with btc-flow, btc-wolf and probably other similair sites. I suggest everyone not use or invest in this site. It's a waste of time and maybe money.

Chillivanilli
03-17-2015, 01:02 PM
I am not trying to trash your thread or anything, i am simply telling the truth. This site is like btc-flow. I don't know if anyone knows it, but it's a scam site. They just wait till someone pays a great sum of money and then they just run off with it. Same thing happened with btc-flow, btc-wolf and probably other similair sites. I suggest everyone not use or invest in this site. It's a waste of time and maybe money.

Every HYIP site turns into scam, so btc-stack is. Personally i made some profit of btc-flow with a bot, but sadly i recognized the site when it was too late (only made 8€ profit) :(
If you invest in those sites, make sure they have a few payouts. IF you invest you also should invest when the site is in the beginning stage, not if it already exists for about 1 or 2 weeks. But i also would never invest in those sites.

I also made a bot for btc-stack, but they banned me after 1 day.

Doekoe
03-17-2015, 01:20 PM
I still wouldn't take the risk to invest in it. I would use a bot though and hope i won't get banned lel.