PDA

View Full Version : HElp ! Godaddy is locking my account

w3bprof
03-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Hi, yesterday I bought a hosting package from godaddy, and today theiy sent me an email telling me to send them my ID card wich I did, but the name in paypla is not my real name, so I got a econd email :

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the name on the identification we received does not match the name of the payment method account holder provided at the time of purchase. The unaltered image(s) provided must be clearly legible and identify the owner of the payment method used.

Our goal is to reasonably ensure the payment method account holder is authorizing use of a payment method with us. If you do not have valid government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport, please provide a statement from your financial institution showing the original purchase and subsequent refund.

Please log into your account with us to upload the above-mentioned documentation.

Upon receipt of the requested information, we will re-evaluate your request for reinstatement.

Sincerely,
Verification Office

Now I don't now what to do, please help me .

Ryuzaki
03-15-2015, 11:47 AM
So the paypal acc was ? Who is the owner ?

Butcher Pudge
03-15-2015, 11:47 AM
what payment you use cc or pp

edit : sorry can't help you

Pikachu
03-15-2015, 01:03 PM
There is no way out, btw is yours the paypal account? if yes then explain them why you didnīt put the same name

w3bprof
03-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Yes it is my paypal account, but I needed a US paypal and I am not from Us, so i used a fake name.