PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

zazzamira
03-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi ,
I'm Philip , zazzamira in the web .
I'm from Italy and i'm a newbie . I just want to make some money ( 10$ each week would be already perfect for me :2: ) .
At the moment i'm only using War Of Clicks . If you have tips for me just write them here or on a private message

See you on the forum :)

Zazza

Ryuzaki
03-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Hello Zazza :)
In this forum you can find many methods to earn money :)
And if you buy Ange Club you will get access to some really good bots and usefull Ebooks which can make you good money too :)
Enjoy your stay here !

fedi96
03-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Hi ,
I'm Philip , zazzamira in the web .
I'm from Italy and i'm a newbie . I just want to make some money ( 10$ each week would be already perfect for me :2: ) .
At the moment i'm only using War Of Clicks . If you have tips for me just write them here or on a private message

See you on the forum :)

Zazza

you are welcome bro :smile: just as Ryuzaki said if you buy Ange Club you will be able to access to more features on this forum like bots , books and method , but you can find some methods that can help you

zazzamira
03-12-2015, 09:19 PM
you are welcome bro :smile: just as Ryuzaki said if you buy Ange Club you will be able to access to more features on this forum like bots , books and method , but you can find some methods that can help you

Thanks

I'll search on the forum some methods :)

fedi96
03-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Thanks

I'll search on the forum some methods :)

i hope you find your way

zazzamira
03-12-2015, 09:26 PM
I wanted to add that i'm using Playfulbet , a website where you can earn money betting in sports and esports . If you don't know it , i can make a guide for you :)

fedi96
03-12-2015, 09:35 PM
I wanted to add that i'm using Playfulbet , a website where you can earn money betting in sports and esports . If you don't know it , i can make a guide for you :)

i'm nt interested in that sites :cool2: