PDA

View Full Version : Adding title to users based on post counts

Raiden
07-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Hello, admin, owner,

I'd like to suggest, what about if you add a user title based on how many posts have created by users? So that we all know how reputable the user is based on how many posts he has? Angemon Ice King

Angemon
07-24-2014, 11:52 PM
Raiden , we already have that , we have some special userbars for posters , i will write a thread about all the userbars later , thanks for your suggestion

Chillivanilli
07-25-2014, 12:12 AM
I think he means usertitles, not userbars, like "Wind Guardian" under your name, or "AngeClub" under Angeclub's users names

Angemon
07-25-2014, 01:48 AM
I think he means usertitles, not userbars, like "Wind Guardian" under your name, or "AngeClub" under Angeclub's users names
those are customized you can change the user title on your profile , but for the default user title it always describe the tag you have (if you have AngeClub tag it shows "AngeClub" )

Raiden
07-25-2014, 10:24 PM
those are customized you can change the user title on your profile , but for the default user title it always describe the tag you have (if you have AngeClub tag it shows "AngeClub" )

AH, how do I put this one, like this, bro...
for the new member who has less than 10 posts, for example, we call it "fresh of the boat" or maybe "newbie"
for the member more than 1000 posts, we can call him "a2s addict"

below the user name, of course, buddy :)
Chillivanilli I don't know the name, actually, but yeah, thanks for correcting me. I mean that one.