PDA

View Full Version : Some BOT Requests

Danger Devil
03-12-2015, 11:32 AM
hello a2s.
i got some bot ideas.i am posting them

1.youlikehits bot:
it is a website similar to addmefast.it is easily exploitable than AMF .it got large number of users.so i think a bot would be great

2.pastebin poster:
so basically this bot should schedule pastes and post them with different proxies in order to avoid captcha.it can be a good app to get backlinks on autopilot :D . most of that bots dont work for this site now.so it would be great to make a bot for this site

3.likesasap bot:
a bot is already done in angeclub for this site but its not working now.please make it work again.i think not much work will be needed to rebuild a working one

EdgarT
03-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I dont think that chilli will make/update 1/3 bots soon since he said it before. 2nd bot wont make any cash so..

I worked with pastebin before and there is bunch of tools on the net so try to search for it

Danger Devil
03-12-2015, 01:46 PM
I dont think that chilli will make/update 1/3 bots soon since he said it before. 2nd bot wont make any cash so..

I worked with pastebin before and there is bunch of tools on the net so try to search for it

n what about u?u are a coder too.why not earn some cash :D

haendler
03-12-2015, 02:09 PM
@Danger Evil, i'll look into that :)

Chillivanilli
03-12-2015, 02:19 PM
hello a2s.
i got some bot ideas.i am posting them

1.youlikehits bot:
it is a website similar to addmefast.it is easily exploitable than AMF .it got large number of users.so i think a bot would be great

2.pastebin poster:
so basically this bot should schedule pastes and post them with different proxies in order to avoid captcha.it can be a good app to get backlinks on autopilot :D . most of that bots dont work for this site now.so it would be great to make a bot for this site

3.likesasap bot:
a bot is already done in angeclub for this site but its not working now.please make it work again.i think not much work will be needed to rebuild a working one

I'll update the likesasap bot with the method someone mentioned here before. Creating different accounts with proxies, then transfer points between them with creating a "job". This should also bring some cash, but this will be a bigger project and i dont know when i will finish it. Why you are always requesting new things you know i'm busy as f*** with current bots :D

fedi96
03-12-2015, 02:44 PM
I'll update the likesasap bot with the method someone mentioned here before. Creating different accounts with proxies, then transfer points between them with creating a "job". This should also bring some cash, but this will be a bigger project and i dont know when i will finish it. Why you are always requesting new things you know i'm busy as f*** with current bots :D
Chillivanilli can you create a proxy viewer in java ?

Danger Devil
03-12-2015, 02:53 PM

because we love u :love::love::love::love:

Sorvali
03-24-2015, 06:02 PM

Wow, can't wait for that, I'd pay a good price for a working bot that does that :)