PDA

View Full Version : Need Help WarOfClick

neco4545
03-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Everything is okay, but not working background. Not counting back in ad pages. i dont know what can i do. Help me guys :(

i'm using c#. What can I use the parameter or How should consider?

I'm a little bad english :)

NewBi
03-11-2015, 08:18 PM
can you share your problem with Screen Shoot

Danger Devil
03-11-2015, 08:20 PM
Everything is okay, but not working background. Not counting back in ad pages. i dont know what can i do. Help me guys :(

I'm a little bad english :)

take my advice.dont waste time.there is a bot ready for it.free version as well as paid one.

neco4545
03-11-2015, 09:21 PM
i.hizliresim.c o m / M628gk.png
i need 10 post but not put in here picture :)

1st district : no problem. program work.
2nd and 3 district : Not working. Page say focus here not counting back.

if i use "webbrowser.Document.ActiveElement.Focus();" program comes in the middle of the screen. never use minimized.
I tried to explain.

neco4545
03-11-2015, 09:29 PM
take my advice.dont waste time.there is a bot ready for it.free version as well as paid one.
my aim is to improve myself. Not problem ready program.

neco4545
03-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Is not that can help

Danger Devil
03-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Is not that can help

meybe EdgarT

EdgarT
03-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Im not some kind of magician so I cant know whats wrong with your code. If you would upload your source or pm me then I could take a look into it

Chillivanilli
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM
Im not some kind of magician so I cant know whats wrong with your code. If you would upload your source or pm me then I could take a look into it

He wrote me a pm. And when i have understood it right he tries to open the webbrowser in his gui window, but he wants to let his bot run minimized, but when he uses the code: webdocument..blabla..focus() the bot comes to the front again. He wants to know how to focus on the element without getting the window maximized again

EdgarT
03-12-2015, 01:22 PM
He wrote me a pm. And when i have understood it right he tries to open the webbrowser in his gui window, but he wants to let his bot run minimized, but when he uses the code: webdocument..blabla..focus() the bot comes to the front again. He wants to know how to focus on the element without getting the window maximized again
I dont know which browser he is using. Best way would be to create handler which triggers when browser looses focus and then just use browser.Focus(); (no "..blabla..") .This should do the job.

Chillivanilli
03-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I dont know which browser he is using. Best way would be to create handler which triggers when browser looses focus and then just use browser.Focus(); (no "..blabla..") .This should do the job.

This is what he wrote to me:

Can I ask you a question?

Everything is okay, but not working background. Not counting back in ad pages. i dont know what can i do. Help me pls

I'm a little bad english

i.hizliresim.com/M628gk.png

if i use "webbrowser.Document.ActiveElement.Focus();" program comes in the middle of the screen. never use minimized.
I tried to explain.

EdgarT
03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
This is what he wrote to me:

Can I ask you a question?

Everything is okay, but not working background. Not counting back in ad pages. i dont know what can i do. Help me pls

I'm a little bad english

i.hizliresim.com/M628gk.png

I tried to explain.

He didnt even included real GUI pic.. just drawn it. How I supposed to see what couses problem? neco4545, pm me your code and Ill help you.

neco4545
03-12-2015, 04:14 PM
He didnt even included real GUI pic.. just drawn it. How I supposed to see what couses problem? neco4545, pm me your code and Ill help you.

i will send pm. i'm not put in here picture need 10 post :)