PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!!!

Jybrael
03-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi everyone. I am new to this community and would like to introduce myself. I am 27 years old currently residing in the Philippines and am always on the lookout to learn new things...even though sometimes they are hard to grasp..:-(. Anyways found this forum while out hunting for bots for you know the PTC sites and was like hey why not join in and be part of a cool community. If you guys have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to ask me anytime and I will do my best to answer them.

Danger Devil
03-11-2015, 01:30 PM
welcome to A2S.in i wonder u were searching for warofclicks bot :D
have a nice stay.just to mention that there are other bots too in private "angeclub" section which are far good than public one.there is warofclicks premium one too :D
enjoy ur stay

Ryuzaki
03-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Hello and welcome to us !
You can find some bots in the Bot section but he have even better bots in Ange section :)

Jybrael
03-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Hmm...thanks for the tip mate..I wasn't actually really searching for it...I found it...by chance on Reddit while looking through the beermoney section...since I can't really find a proper job in this country due to circumstances..I try to do work online...like forumposting..or you know stuff like that...which helps me survive atleast a little bit.

pablito23
04-22-2015, 06:26 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay